This is the easiest recipe – prep it before breakfast, fridge it til 30 minutes before dinner time then pop it in the oven with just enough time to fashion a salad, and that’s dinner done, darl! Clean up will be super easy too ;P
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- a big handful of spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (or the ends of a loaf of bread, blitzed)
- 1kg beef mince
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Blitz the onion, carrot, zucchini, spinach and garlic in your kitchen device of choice, or chop/grate them finely.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix together well using your hands.
- Create palm-sized rissoles and then fridge them for a minimum of 30 minutes, max of 24 hours.
- Place rissoles onto a paper-lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes each side or until golden brown.