The position is currently being offered as a casual role. Five Days – School Hours
Camp Smart Pty Ltd is a thriving online retailer of Camping & Caravan Accessories with a warehouse and office & showroom based in Gladesville. We are known for our knowledgeable friendly staff and high-quality products.
We are a small friendly team and require an energetic individual who is reliable, hardworking, and comfortable working in a hands-on environment. You will be able to work individually or within the team and have excellent communication skills. Most importantly be highly motivated and a fast learner.
- Receiving & unloading stock orders
- Counting and reconciling stock deliveries
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- Maintaining a tidy warehouse
- Restocking shelves
- Assisting customers in the showroom as required
- Restocking the showroom
- Packaging & preparing products for despatch
- Must be adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Physically capable of manual lifting tasks
- An interest in caravanning or camping holidays
- Mon-Fri 10:00 to 14:00
- Must be available to work these days and hours *** Please do not apply if you cannot work these days and hours**
- Must be available to work during school holidays
The role and hours have the potential to expand with the business which is experiencing rapid growth. Additional days and hours during peak periods are expected to become available.
If this role suits you, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention what interests you about the role and why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
Recode Group is a leading recruitment, consulting and development firm, Australian owned and operated. Recode stands for REcruit, COnsult and DEvelop – the three main divisions of the organisation. Recode Group’s integrated service areas are designed to support a portfolio approach in partnering with clients and candidates.
Recode Group have been exclusively engaged to recruit a permanent part-time Company Bookkeeper/Accountant for a market-leading organisation with a history spanning over 30 years.
Rydalmere – parking available on-site.
Permanent part-time – initially the position will be 32 hours a week (either 4 or 5 days) however our client is very flexible with work hours. Overtime once you learn the role and are comfortable with the key responsibilities, the role will become 27 hours a week (3 or 4 days).
Very impressive salary on offer – approx $80k Package (including Super) for 32 hours a week (equivalent to $43.50 p/h + Super)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a long-established Sydney based industrial and commercial business employing 50 staff. With a history spanning over 30 years, this organisation has acquired a solid reputation for providing high-quality services to a loyal client base spanning a diverse range of sectors.
This position represents a genuine opportunity to thrive within an established organisation working in a dynamic, close-knit team who pride themselves on their family values and long term employee retention.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role has become available due to the recent retirement of the current company bookkeeper who has been with the business for over 8 years. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for an organisation that will provide great flexibility and balance. Part of a team within finance and administration, this role will provide end to end bookkeeping and accounting support to the business whilst partnering closely with the external accountants to deliver quality reporting and ensure smooth functioning of the organisation’s finances.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management accounts – journals etc for submission to external Accountants;
- Preparation and lodgement of Monthly BAS x 4 Entities;
- Payroll Tax x 4 Entities;
- Workers Comp (Estimates & Actuals) for External Insurance Brokers submission yearly;
- General Insurance vehicle renewals, accident claims;
- Accounts Payable (Reconciliations & Payable);
- Creditors part entry to operating system (Xero & SimPRO);
- Bank reconciliations and cash management;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required;
- Assisting and supporting external accountants with queries;
- General administrative support;
- Preparation of Accounts related to Managing Director’s Super to external Accountants.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be an experienced and mature company bookkeeper with experience using Xero. Formal university qualifications are not required as years of experience is preferred. Exposure to SimPRO would be highly advantageous.
Personal attributes essential for success in the role include:
- Professional and polished presentation.
- Highly developed written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively manage a wide range of key stakeholders.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling deadlines to be met.
- A proactive, highly motivated approach.
- A positive attitude with the hunger to achieve great results.
- A team focus with the ability to support and share information with others.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
This organisation fosters a diverse and inclusive environment with a passion for teamwork and fun. You will be surrounded by a group of highly collaborative people and will work closely with all functions of the business. This organisation lives and breathes flexibility and balance. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver great outcomes for the business but also be rewarded.
If you are ready to RECODE your career, please apply by clicking the link and send your resume in word format HERE.