Kidz On Porter is a privately owned childcare centre in Ryde/Meadowbank. We are seeking an experienced Cook/chef to join our team Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 1.30pm.
- A Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Follow the daily menu.
- Prepare and cook meals for Morning tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Late Snack.
- Ensure children’s special dietary requirements are prepared for each room.
- Co-ordinate the weekly grocery shopping list.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is completed daily.
Please email your Cover letter and CV to Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
RWA Psychology – Family Matters is looking for a new PRACTICE MANAGER! If you are an experienced medical receptionist and looking to grow into a practice manager role or an established practice manager who wants to work in a family-friendly environment or perhaps a highly efficient person with great office skills then we would love to hear from you. Warmly, Rebecca
RWA Psychology – Family Matters is a psychology practice located in Beecroft, Sydney. This is a unique opportunity for a Practice Manager to work in a friendly and flexible atmosphere. We operate out of a beautiful purpose-built clinic.
This role may be either full time (30-35 hours) or part-time in job share roles.
This may be an opportunity for an experienced (medical) receptionist to step into a practice manager role or an experienced practice manager to work in a family-friendly, flexible environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is friendly, caring and with an understanding of confidentiality and working in a mental health setting
- Is well presented and articulate
- Possesses a dynamic, warm, confident and professional manner
- Can perform both general reception duties as well as practice management responsibilities
- Can show initiative
- Has exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Has strong computer literacy and IT skills
- Can multi-task and work well during moments of pressure
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong experience in reception roles (medical receptionist preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in practice management role strongly desirable
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy and ability to navigate/problem-solve general IT issues – telephone IT support is available.
- Be able to prioritise, multi-task, work quickly and cope well at times of pressure.
- Ability to learn and develop strong navigating skills in our practice management system (Power Diary) and basic MYOB responsibilities.
- Have the ability to learn and grow in this role.
Benefits of working with RWA Psychology – Family Matters
We are a friendly, supportive and close team. We are looking for someone who has the necessary skills and abilities to fulfil this role and a good fit with the culture of our practice. We value motivation, initiative, a strong work attitude and open communication as well as authenticity, creativity, a sense of humour, warmth and compassion.
As receptionist and practice manager you will be the first point of contact for our clients and we firmly believe an integral part of their treatment process. Our clients value your role in helping them feel supported and comfortable during their interactions with RWA.
You will be supported by junior casual reception staff.
Beecroft is a friendly community to work in – a village feel with plentiful cafes! There is easy rail and bus access and we are close to M2 for road connections and parking is provided.
For further details of this role please see our SEEK advertisement
Please forward cv’s with a cover letter to email@example.com
Stryder is a not-for-profit community transport organisation located in Gladesville, providing accessible transport for those who are transport disadvantaged due to their age, frailty, disability, cultural, language, or other diverse needs. Stryder has also established a level of commercial business, including bus hire.
We are looking for a permanent part time Office & Volunteer Manager to join our friendly team, made up of staff and volunteers. The hours are 30.4 hours per week and flexible work arrangements can be negotiated. The position reports directly to the General Manager and is part of the senior management team.
- Oversee office administration and information technology to ensure team members have appropriate resources available to allow them to operate efficiently and safely
- Manage volunteer promotion, recruitment, induction and training
- Manage compliance obligations to Government bodies
- Data management and reporting
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager
- Provide support to the Operations Team with client calls and bookings
- Provide support to the accountant, including processing of payroll and management of expenses and invoices
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- An eye for detail and ability to multi-task
- Competent computer skills, along with expertise in using Microsoft Office 365 products
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of the General Manager, along with a cover letter addressing the role responsibilities and criteria listed in the position description found on our website http://stryder.org.au/getting-involved/careers/
Applications to be received by 11 September 2020
You will work closely alongside Senior Emergency Doctors (FACEMs) as well as our strong team of Registered Nurses, Radiographers, Sonographers and Specialist Doctors.
Successful applicants must have:
- Emergency Medicine experience. Minimum 2 years
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff and other medical and non-medical personnel verbally and in writing
- Dedication to ongoing clinical excellence
- Ability to engage with the business and operations of Wise
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Be highly motivated and a desire to change the healthcare culture
- Paediatric experience
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work within the interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated computer literacy with email and an electronic patient record system
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated evidence of integration of theoretical knowledge and clinical skills, critical thinking and analysis in their daily practice as a registered nurse
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads with in a complex environment
To apply for this job, click here.
Recode Group is a leading recruitment, consulting and development firm, Australian owned and operated. Recode stands for REcruit, COnsult and DEvelop – the three main divisions of the organisation. Recode Group’s integrated service areas are designed to support a portfolio approach in partnering with clients and candidates.
Recode Group have been exclusively engaged to recruit a permanent part-time Company Bookkeeper/Accountant for a market-leading organisation with a history spanning over 30 years.
Rydalmere – parking available on-site.
Permanent part-time – initially the position will be 32 hours a week (either 4 or 5 days) however our client is very flexible with work hours. Overtime once you learn the role and are comfortable with the key responsibilities, the role will become 27 hours a week (3 or 4 days).
Very impressive salary on offer – approx $80k Package (including Super) for 32 hours a week (equivalent to $43.50 p/h + Super)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a long-established Sydney based industrial and commercial business employing 50 staff. With a history spanning over 30 years, this organisation has acquired a solid reputation for providing high-quality services to a loyal client base spanning a diverse range of sectors.
This position represents a genuine opportunity to thrive within an established organisation working in a dynamic, close-knit team who pride themselves on their family values and long term employee retention.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role has become available due to the recent retirement of the current company bookkeeper who has been with the business for over 8 years. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for an organisation that will provide great flexibility and balance. Part of a team within finance and administration, this role will provide end to end bookkeeping and accounting support to the business whilst partnering closely with the external accountants to deliver quality reporting and ensure smooth functioning of the organisation’s finances.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management accounts – journals etc for submission to external Accountants;
- Preparation and lodgement of Monthly BAS x 4 Entities;
- Payroll Tax x 4 Entities;
- Workers Comp (Estimates & Actuals) for External Insurance Brokers submission yearly;
- General Insurance vehicle renewals, accident claims;
- Accounts Payable (Reconciliations & Payable);
- Creditors part entry to operating system (Xero & SimPRO);
- Bank reconciliations and cash management;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as required;
- Assisting and supporting external accountants with queries;
- General administrative support;
- Preparation of Accounts related to Managing Director’s Super to external Accountants.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be an experienced and mature company bookkeeper with experience using Xero. Formal university qualifications are not required as years of experience is preferred. Exposure to SimPRO would be highly advantageous.
Personal attributes essential for success in the role include:
- Professional and polished presentation.
- Highly developed written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively manage a wide range of key stakeholders.
- The ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling deadlines to be met.
- A proactive, highly motivated approach.
- A positive attitude with the hunger to achieve great results.
- A team focus with the ability to support and share information with others.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
This organisation fosters a diverse and inclusive environment with a passion for teamwork and fun. You will be surrounded by a group of highly collaborative people and will work closely with all functions of the business. This organisation lives and breathes flexibility and balance. This is an excellent opportunity to deliver great outcomes for the business but also be rewarded.
If you are ready to RECODE your career, please apply by clicking the link and send your resume in word format HERE.