We were invited to tour Kindikids Early Learning Centre Ryde to view the facilities and features that the service has to offer. Located on the corner of Victoria and Tennyson Road, you’ll likely recognise the centre from having driven past it on numerous occasions!
Having opened in 2018, this state-of-the-art centre is cleverly designed and modern, yet still offers a warm and homely environment. Every part of the centre from the children’s rooms to the outdoor play area is bright and inviting.
But aside from looks, there is plenty more to be impressed by. For example, last year, after being open only 1 year, they were awarded an Exceeding Rating in the National Quality Standard, setting a very high benchmark for quality Education and Care in the local area.
Here’s a bit more information about their awesome centre.
The centre has 4 rooms in total, 2 on the ground floor (0-2 years & 2-3 years) and 2 on the first floor (3-5 years). The floors are accessed by a huge lift (can fit multiple prams!) and stairs. The rooms are well organised with each area being designated to specific developmental areas.
There are outdoor areas located on both the ground and first floor. Both have covered sections which means all-weather outdoor play! The ground floor outdoor area is very large and has great play equipment. The design has a “nature” focus with a mix of soft surfaces, grass and landscaping.
Educators and Learning
Kindikids Early Learning Centres have been operating for the last 22 years, with 3 award-winning Services located in greater-western Sydney. Kindikids Ryde proudly opened as the fourth Service, offering the high-quality Education and Care that Kindikids is well known for.
Kindikids ELC strive to provide an enriching educational environment that facilitates active learning and supports each child’s learning and developmental journey. Educators are highly qualified and include University trained Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III trained educators, and full-time chefs.
“It’s the little things”
What we love most about the centre is that it’s clear they have thought about every last detail. For example;
- hats are provided and kept at the centre to make things incredibly easy for parents
- each nursery child also has their own basket for their belongings that are kept at the centre e.g. dummies, bottles, sleepsuits etc
- you can see what your child has been up to via their KindiView online platform where educators live-post on a daily basis and Kindikids are excited that they will soon be launching a KindiView app.
- all food is prepared from scratch on-site in their state-of-the-art kitchen
- there are fans in the rooms which means the air-con doesn’t need to be running all the time
- a giant coffee machine for parents can be found in the foyer, for all your caffeine needs!
- they even have nappy disposal chute so nappies go straight to the outdoor bin – clever!
Opening Hours: Open 7am to 6pm – 50 weeks a year (closed Saturday, Sunday & public holidays)
Ages: Takes children 6 weeks to 5 years
Location: Corner of Victoria & Tennyson Rd Ryde
Book a Tour: Kindikids Ryde have limited positions currently available, to enquire about securing a placement for your child or arranging a tour of the service, please contact one of their friendly team members on 1300 486 488.
This is a sponsored advertisement.