Did you know Walk-in Specialist Emergency Clinic is open every day this Summer holiday (10am – 10pm) – including Christmas Day and New Years Day?
Who is WiSE?
WiSE is a Walk-in Specialist Emergency Clinic – the first of its kind in Australia. It is Specialist Emergency Care when an accident or injury occurs, that is considered non-life threatening. It fills the gap between General Practitioners and hospital emergency departments.
- No waiting times
- Senior Emergency Doctors, Registered Nurses, Radiographers and Pathology
- On-site Radiology & Pathology with immediate results
- On-site comprehensive treatment
- Keeping you out of hospital emergency departments
All services at the WiSE Clinic are open these Summer Holidays!
- 7 days a week
- 365 days a year including public holidays
- Bulk-billed Radiology open every day**
|New Years Eve:||10am-10pm|
|New Years Day:||10am-10pm|
*Appointments required for CT, Ultrasound, Iron infusion
** Valid referral form from your GP/Specialist
What can WiSE do?
- Senior emergency doctors
- On-site bulk-billed X-ray, CT, Ultrasound
- On-site Pathology
- Immediate results
- Senior Registered Nurses
- Specialist doctors network (Fracture Clinic, Paediatricians, Urologists, etc)
- Direct hospital admission if required
- Paediatric and Adults management
- Accept Walk-ins and GP referrals
- Fractures and falls
- Sport injuries & concussions
- Early pregnancy complications (<20weeks)
- Fevers, infections, cellulitis
- Abdominal pains & suspected appendicitis
- Atypical chest pains
- Vomiting & diarrhoea
- Migraines /headaches/ vertigo / ENT
- Mild asthma
- Work injuries
- Intravenous therapy
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Plastering and fracture management
- Iron infusions
- Foreign body removal & abscess drainage
- Asthma management; nebulisers and stretching
Bulk-billed Radiology services, XRAY, CT, OPG and Ultrasound* are available with a valid GP or Specialist Referral that do not require an Emergency Specialist consult. Your results will be provided to your referring doctor.
- 10am-10pm 7 days a week
- Did you know you can use your Imaging referral form anywhere? WiSE accepts all referral forms.
*with a valid GP/Specialist referral
* Ultrasound call-out fees may apply
In case of unconsciousness, chest pain, difficulty breathing, uncontrollable bleeding or major accident call 000.