We reckon all mums in the local area would have visited Monkey Mania Top Ryde at one point or another, whether it be for a casual play or a birthday party. But here are some things about the venue that you might not know..!
- Coffee – Every adult entry ($4.50) comes with a complimentary coffee
- Toddler Tuesdays – On Tuesdays (during the school term) members receive $6 entry for their under 5-year-olds.
- Drop n’ Shop – Monkey Mania Top Ryde offers a Drop n’ Shop service where children can play for up to 3 hours while parents shop or dine at Top Ryde Shopping Centre. The cost is $26.50 and the service is available for children 5+. Parents must stay in the shopping centre.
- Food – The Monkey Mania Top Ryde menu is really comprehensive and there are healthy options for both adults and kids! Items are really well priced too, e.g. a kids sandwich with chips and a drink is $8.50.
- Balloons – When leaving, every child will get a balloon! 🎈
- Locations – There are Monkey Mania play centres located all over NSW so make sure to Google the locations if you are travelling.
- Parties – Monkey mania offers party packages starting as low as $219 for 8 children and bookings are available on all days.
- Themed party rooms include Candyland, undersea pirate/mermaid, enchanted fairy, jungle safari and space!
- To find out more about the kids’ party packages at Monkey Mania click here.
Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 9.30am to 6pm
Sunday 9.30am to 6pm
Weekends & Holidays $13 members, $15 non-members
Under 1s free with a paying sibling
Adults $4.50 (incl. coffee)
5 Visit Gift Pass $67 (Only 1 visit can be redeemed per day)
Drop ‘n Dine $26.50
Monkey Mania is located on Level 2 of Top Ryde Shopping Centre and has parking right outside the venue. The best entry for close parking is via Pope Street.
2 x Family Pass GIVEAWAY!!