A new high ropes adventure course has arrived at St Ives Showground just in time for the school holidays and we’re giving it all the thumbs up! TreeTops Adventure St Ives hosts 95+ aerial obstacles and 10+ ziplines, all suspended between platforms to create a maze of activities in the treetops.
Installed by TreeTops Adventure Holdings, which boasts 13 other exciting and challenging treetop obstacle courses across Australia, courses start at 1m for little climbers and jump up to 15 metres for bigger adventurers! We were pleased to learn that under the agreement with TreeTop Adventure Holdings, the high ropes course was installed in a way that protects the trees in the area.
Sessions are around 2.5-hours including gearing up, and then participants can choose from the eight different courses, starting from a two-metre height and soaring all the way up to a 15-metre high challenge.
There are 3 age groups:
- Ages 3-7 requires supervisor only (2-metre high course)
- Ages 8+ require one participating adult per 4 kids for up to 12 yrs (15-metre high course)
- Ages 12+ do not require a participating adult
You’ll be pleased to know these guys host parties – choose between two action-packed packages, Party Starter or Party Xtreme. Both birthday packages include approx. 2 hours of climbing, digital invitations, certificates of achievement and a 10% discount for groups of 10 or more! Please note there is a minimum of 8 children for birthday packages.
- St Ives Playground is brilliant and only recently built – it’s within the Showground only a few metres away.
- Terry Hills Tavern is a 4 min drive from Treetops and a great place for lunch or dinner after your climb
- Belrose Super Centre and Bunnings are a few minutes away if you need to tie in some shopping.
What a great activity for the kids – problem-solving, exercise, outdoors, confidence-building and FUN!
Location: 450 Mona Vale Rd, St Ives
Phone: 0434 377 865
- Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9am – 5pm
School & Public Holidays
- Monday – Sunday, 9am – 5pm
Closed Christmas Day & New Years Day
THIS IS A SPONSORED ARTICLE