Kids Circle has something for all tastes and interests! Kids Circle offers a range of amazing workshops to help unleash your kid’s creativity:
- Kitchen adventures – have some fun cooking with certified Le Cordon Bleu Chef Gene Cameron
- Sing! Dance! Perform! – Singing and dancing workshops with also a disco party
- Creativity unleashed – Explore Origami and sheer joy of painting on canvas
- Bath time bliss – making bath bombs and soaps
- Sweet dreams – Decorate your own dream catcher
- Garden art – Paint and decorate a beautiful pot plant
Spoilt for choice? Book as many workshops as you like but please do so early as they book out fast.
Dates and Times:
Monday 16th to Friday 20th & Monday 23rd to Friday 27th April 2018
Workshops: 9:00am-12:30pm & 1:00-4:00pm.
Free extended hours: 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-6:00pm.
Age: 5-12 years old. Depending on the activity children may be grouped by age 5-7 / 8-12.
Cost: Morning Workshops: $57, Afternoon Workshops: $52, Full Day Workshops: $99, for other discounts, check our website www.kidscircle.com/holiday-program
Offer: RDM’s members get 10% discount using the code RDM-001
Location: 28 Chatswood Avenue, Chatswood.
Easy booking system: These programs are really popular, please book early so you don’t miss out. Click the link and follow the prompts – www.kidscircle.com.au/holiday-program