by Bianca Dowling
It’s been the busiest year yet for our sales team in 2016 as we helped over 120 families move and expanded our team from three to five.
We’ve also been lucky enough to support Ryde District Mums, offering lots of advice and helping organise some of the fantastic events held throughout the year.
Here’s a quick highlight of some of the fun we’ve had!
- Michael and Bianca got married in the Hunter Valley, with little Ava as flower girl
- On one weekend this year, we had a record day selling 5 out of 5 properties at Auction!
- Team Dowling now has 5 members… Michael, Chris and Bianca welcomed Kyna and Cindy!
- We produced 10 Local Lifestyle Update videos.. who says you can’t mix work with play?!
In the Community we…
- Joined in on the fun with Ryde District Mums at the Granny Smith Festival
- Had the pleasure of helping some wonderful families this year, including a number of RDM’s!
- Hunted for chocolate eggs at the Easter Egg hunt and morning tea
- Loved the Mother’s Day morning tea- it was a huge hit and the kids had a ball!
- Enjoyed a private screening of Bridget Jones’ Baby and supporting Ryde District Mums movie night
- Sponsored the Touched by Olivia’s Mums Night Off event at Top Ryde Events Cinema. We packed the cinema to watch Bad Moms and raised over $5000!
- Sang, crafted, face painted and enjoyed coffee on a windy day at Livvi’s Place for our Play, Chat and Craft morning tea
- Handed out over 300 balloons and had some laughs with the jellybean guessing competition at the Denistone East Moonlight Market
Still to come…
It’s been a jam-packed year for us, but things are only heating up! As we head towards the end of the year, we still have some exciting things happening… Sunday December 20th we’ll be at the Holy Cross College Family Fun Day and we’re also really excited for the Ryde District Mums 2nd Birthday Party on December 2nd at Livvi’s Place, Ryde (we heard there’s going to be cake and coffee!).
Stay tuned for many more community events in 2017. If you have anything you would like us to get involved in, please let us know!
On a side note, many businesses will be closed for the Christmas and New Year period. However, if you’re thinking of selling or buying in the New Year then now is the time to be speaking to an agent and getting everything prepared to beat the March/ April rush.
In fact, we don’t stop working during this time as we realise there are still many buyers out looking. If you’re curious about the moving process and unsure about the best timing for you, feel free to contact us for advice. We look forward to helping you!