The little plaster shop has opened in Macquarie Centre just in time for the school holidays, and good news – plaster painting is just as fun as you remember it!
Kids can choose from 50+ plasters to paint and an inspirational paint range including golds, glitters, snd all the colours and shades of the rainbow.
Our kids chose a fairy scene, prowling cat, owl money box and motorbike! They loved the option of a sprinkle of glitter once their masterpiece was complete!
You may be familiar with the original Little Plaster Shop located Concord. Lovely owner and local Mama Andrea has been running it for many years and is so happy to have opened a second store in Macquarie Shopping Centre.
There are plenty of great teacher-led workshop options to book into these school holidays including:
- 11th January Monday 10am Plaster making course ages 6+ to 12yrs
- 12th January Tuesday 10am Paint on Canvas Class ages 7+ to 12yrs
- 13th Jan Wed 10am Candle Making Course ages 7+ to 12yrs
- 14th January Thursday 10am Paint on Canvas Class ages 7+ to 12yrs
- 18th January Monday 10am Plaster Making Course ages 6+ to 12yrs
- 19th Tuesday 10am Paint on Canvas Class ages 7+ to 12yrs
- 20th Wednesday 10am Candle Making Course ages 7+ to 12yrs
All classes are run for 90mins, cost $42 PER child and include all materials.
The Little Plaster Shop has a range of gift packs including paint, brushes and premade Plasters, canvases and more.
You can also give the gift of a plaster experience for little friends, cousins, nieces and nephews etc.
The little plaster shop is able to host fantastic parties for 20 children. Parties, which run for 90 minutes, include not just plaster painting but games and you can BYO cake too.
The cost per child is $22 for minimum 10 children.
See here for more details: www.thelittleplastershop.com.au
The little plaster shop is located opposite Dymocks, between Big W and Target and is open 7 days from 10am to 5pm.
Walk in’s welcome!
THIS IS SPONSORED POST BUT ALL THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ARE OUR OWN