A brand new gym has opened in Gladesville and it’s ticking all the boxes – welcome Club Bodyworx!
We checked out this cool new gym and we’re here to report our findings. Besides a great vibe, good location and easy parking, we can see it’s a gym for all levels of fitness and all fitness interests. Best of all we’ve scored and exclusive RDM deal for you guys, a 3 days trial plus free personal training sessions – read on to find out more!
We trained with mums returning after having a baby, gym bunnies and everything in between – Club Bodyworx seems to cater really well to everyone.
Located on the corner of Victoria Road and Tennyson Road (Glades View Business Park), their focus is to help establish your fitness goals and provide an environment where you feel inspired to push yourself to the max using their proven programs.
They want to give you the support and tools you need to feel strong, happy and confident.
- The gym is fit-out with a combo of weights and machines including stairs, rowers, ski ergs, benches, bars, heavy lifting devices and more.
- It has showers with (Sheridan towels, premium shampoo and body wash provided!), hair dryers, deodorant, hair pins, period products, protein smoothie bar (!!) and more, all available for members to use.
- Parking is great for those who are always running late like us – super close to the front door and easy to get!
- We can’t NOT mention the post-workout offer of a rolled cold towel infused with essential oils – the Sheridan towel is thick, smells divine and is icy cold. Bliss!
- Kids are welcome at the mums & bubs 9.30am class, there are toys, a playpen and iPad room for kids to enjoy during this session! It’s also possible to bring them to other classes – chat with lucy for the low down on what kids facilities are available and when.
While their gym is open for members to use anytime between 4am and 9pm (use app for extended-hours entry, no fob required), they have excellent 45-minute class options from 5am – 9.30am, then more at lunchtime and again in the evening.
The 9.30am class is definitely one that mums & bubs seem to love.
If you miss the classes you can always use the equipment and if you love doing your own thing but occasionally like to mix things up, there are options for you too!
Run by fitness industry leader Lucy Piper and her husband Chris, no detail has been forgotten in creating a gym that pretty much offers it all!
You may be familiar with Lucy as she has been working in the local area for over 12 years! She specialises in boxing and kickboxing, pre and postnatal training, weights training, body sculpting, weight loss and nutrition.
Lucy and her team offer personal training to anyone looking for a tailored approach. Whether you’re recovering from injury, need extra accountability and personalised support or looking to build on gains, personal training is the way to go! The trainers will help you achieve your goals with workouts and nutritional plans designed especially for you.
Whether your motivation is high or you are feeling lost about getting started with your fitness journey and need guidance, Club Bodyworx is a fantastic place for you to learn from fitness experts who KNOW how to motivate you to take action and transform your body!
The Classes (45 mins)
- Red room (HIIT / Cardio)
- Booty & core
- Upper body weights
- Lower body weights
- Legs on legs
- Learn to lift
- Olympic Lifting
- Power class
- Nutrition talk
- Boxing (gloves supplied)
- Strength & conditioning
- Workout of the day.. in the dark!
Tell Club Bodyworx we sent you and receive:
- a FREE 3 day trial to attend some classes, use the gym and facilities to truly get a feel for what Club Bodyworx offers
- 10% discount off the weekly rate
- 2 X FREE 45-minute PT sessions
- FREE nutritional plan designed for you with your goals in mind
- unlimited gym access 4am to 9pm 7 days a week
Contact Club Bodyworx for more info on this great offer!
THIS IS A SPONSORED ARTICLE