We reckon all mums in the local area would have visited Monkey Mania Top Ryde at one point or another, whether it be for a casual play or a birthday party. But here are some things about the venue that you might not know..!
- Coffee – Adult entry ($4.50) comes with a complimentary coffee
- Toddler Tuesdays – On Tuesdays (during the school term) members receive $7 entry for their under 5-year-olds.
- Food – The Monkey Mania Top Ryde menu is really comprehensive and there are healthy options for both adults and kids! Items are well priced, e.g. a kids sandwich with chips and a drink is $8.50.
- Balloons – When leaving, every child will get a balloon!
- Locations – There are Monkey Mania play centres located all over NSW so make sure to Google the locations if you are travelling.
- Parties – Monkey mania offers party packages starting as low as $219 for 8 children and bookings are available on all days.
- Themed party rooms include Candyland, undersea pirate/mermaid, enchanted fairy, jungle safari and space!
- School Days – $12.50 members, $14.50 non-members
- Weekends & Holidays $14.50 members, $16.50 non-members
- Under 1s free with a paying sibling
- Adults $4.50 (incl. coffee)
Monkey Mania is located on Level 2 of Top Ryde Shopping Centre and has parking right outside the venue. The best entry for close parking is via Pope Street.
Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday 9.30am to 6pm
Sunday 9.30am to 6pm