- Chauvel Street
- Schumack Street
- Cutler Parade
These are regarded as some of the best streets in the area with loads of houses to see plus an ice cream van to boot! Best to go on foot.
Also worth checking out around North Ryde:
- Pindari Street
- Gibb Street off Kent Road
- Farrington Parade
- Stephen Avenue (off Quarry Road near Midway Shopping Centre)
This is a cracker of a street, with nearly every house in the cul-de-sac lit up including a golden archway at the end of the cul-de-sac. Don’t try to park too close, it gets very busy!
- Gregory Street – a nice little cul-de-sac walk with about 10 houses lit up.
- Oakes Road
- Lindisfarne Crescent
- Dunrossil Avenue
- Windsor Avenue
- Watton Road
- Sydney Australia Temple – The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 756 Pennant Hills Rd, Carlingford
- Garling Street
- Sutherland Street
- Kinsellas Drive
- Yallambee Road, Riverview
- Denistone East – Rickard Street
- Rydalmere – Pine Street
- West Ryde – Forsyth Street and Brush Road
- Willoughby – First, Second, Third and Fourth Avenues
- Davidson – Borgnis Street and Cambage Court
- Westmead – Grasmere Ave (Saturday nights in Dec they do sausage sizzle, live music & Mr Whippy!) plus visit Dorest Ave!
- Hornsby Heights – Sydney Road
- Berowra – Richards Close
- Mosman – Prince Albert Avenue
- Thornleigh – Oakleigh Avenue
- Quakers Hill – Mallee Street