Easter may look different to years prior bu that doesn’t mean we can’t make it one to remember. Here are a few ideas for making special memories this Easter weekend.
1. Have a backyard Easter Egg Hunt
2. Try an indoor Easter egg scavenger hunt!
3. Have an egg and spoon race (use a chocolate egg seeing as they’re easier to get than actual eggs!)
4. While you’re racing, why not have a bunny hop race too! You can use pillow slips as sacks 🙂
5. Get involved in the Great Easter Egg Hunt by printing off and colouring / drawing an easter Easter egg picture then placing in your front window!
6. Write a letter to the Easter Bunny and leave it out for him/her with some carrots and water!
7. Get your craft on! Here are 14 great Easter craft ideas to try from Bright Star Kids
8. Play Scrabble only using Easter-themed words
9. Make hot cross buns – here are some great recipe options from Delicious
10. Log onto an online easter service – here’s a list of churches that will be running online mass this Sunday
11. Order a home delivery meal to celebrate Easter and support a local business while doing so.