Do you have a child in years 2-12 at school? Are you worried about how they are going in their schoolwork as a result of remote learning?
Well then, Cluey Learning have a competition for you! For every month of 2021, Cluey is giving one lucky student a year’s FREE online tutoring worth $3,200, yep you read that right!
To be in with your chance to win, it could not be easier! Just head over to Cluey’s website here to enter and once you do, you will automatically go into every draw for the rest of the year.
The prize pack (worth $3,200) includes:
- Weekly 60 minute personalised, 1-to-1 or small group tutoring for the student for 40 weeks (sessions can continue into 2022 school year).
- A hand-selected subject expert tutor matched to your child for your choice of subject: Maths, English or Chemistry.
- Quality learning material mapped to the Australian syllabus and tailored to your child’s learning needs.
- Access to our online video-based learning platform allowing your child to get tutoring from your own home.
- Feedback reports and recordings after every session.
So who are Cluey Learning?
Cluey Learning is Australia’s leading online tutoring provider for school students in years 2-12. Whilst the classroom model has many benefits, the one-size-fits-all approach means that students often require more individualised attention and the freedom to learn at their own pace.
Cluey’s tutors develop tailored learning programs that are adapted to meet each student’s specific learning needs, whether that’s to catch up, keep up or excel all while building up the student’s confidence. See how it works here.
As a parent myself, I know how precious time is and I just love the fact that all you need is a laptop and that there is the freedom to book sessions at a time that suits your family schedule – meaning busy parents can get on with other jobs while the kids are doing their sessions! Check out what some other parents think about Cluey here.
P.S. Cluey is offering 20% off for all new enrolments so if you’re thinking about trying their online school tutoring, click here, and don’t worry if you are a current customer or become a customer before the competition has finished, you’ll still be eligible to win!