Correctly fitted school shoes help reduce the risk of injury, improve comfort, and enhance performance. Athlete’s Foot wants to get you ready for School with their extensive range of formal and sports shoes from the best brands. Here are their top Back to School shoe brands at The Athlete’s Foot at Macquarie Centre, North Ryde.
Australian footwear brand, Ascent strive on delivering quality footwear products that also provide ultimate support, comfort, and durability – especially for those who spend all day on their feet. Their school shoes range offers footwear for kids of all ages across both genders – from a classic lace-up shoe, through to a more fashion friendly mary-jane. For sportier kids, try their alternative to lace-up shoes with their sportier range of v-strap smart sneakers.
Shoes that put growing feet in safe hands, one name says it all: Clarks. Clarks’ school shoes are designed to be understated, but contemporary, giving children the confidence they need to participate in school on their terms. Every Clarks shoe starts as a hand-carved wooden last, which means every style is designed for a natural foot-shaped fit: bending and flexing in motion with growing feet, providing comfort in every step
To find your perfect FIT, visit The Athlete’s Foot North Ryde for all of your Back to School shoe needs!
Reasons to Shop at The Athlete’s Foot, Macquarie Centre
- Every team member at Athlete’s Foot Macquarie Centre are double vaccinated and wearing masks until the end of January.
- This store was locally opened and has been locally operated for 26 years
- They are an experienced team and have over 50 years of experience combined!
- They are currently sponsoring 15 local schools with $5 per pair donated to the school community – if your school isn’t a member pop into the store and ask how to become one.
- Best news of all – 20% off Clarks starts now!
Social Q Booking App
Athlete’s Foot offers an appointment booking system called SocialQ and it takes all the hassle out of shopping! Forget queues and peak times, your booking will mean a distraction-free experience and a calm environment for your child shoe fitting.
Athlete’s Foot also offers Quiet appointments which are typically run outside of normal trade hours and are particularly beneficial for customers who suffer from anxiety or conditions that make traditional shopping a stressful event such as those individuals on the autism spectrum.
This is a sponsored article