Michael Dowling from Mcgrath thinks this charming family retreat in a cul-de-sac address would be perfectly suited to a Ryde District Mum and wants you to know all about it.
Address: 5 Tunks Street, Ryde NSW, Australia
Asking Price: $1,400,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carparks
Land size: 739sqm
Nestled in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this charming home exudes warmth and character blended with modern updates and alfresco sitting areas enjoying pool views. Placed for convenience, it’s a stroll to buses and just minutes to schools and Top Ryde City.
- Family space with working fireplace and a separate study
- Open plan living/dining room with doors to a front verandah
- Two covered alfresco balconies with elevated garden outlook
- A beautiful paved salt water pool with glass balustrade
- Smartly updated kitchen with Omega stainless oven and pantry
- Light filled bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and opening to the upper deck
- Timber floors, air conditioning, a garage and ample parking
- Secure rear yard on a 739sqm block with under house storage
- Peaceful with easy access to Macquarie Centre/Business Park
Saturday 3rd March 11.15am – 11.45am
Saturday 17 March at 9.45am
For more information about this property visit michaeldowling.com.au
If this isn’t the style of home you’re after you can find plenty more options here.