“Do the best that you can. Until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” Maya Angelou
Did you know that the average woman rubs or sprays approximately 750 chemicals on her body every day?
Hi, my name is Hazel Loh – Founder of HeartofHazel. I am NZ born and raised and settled in Sydney 10 years ago. I meet my husband Troy just over 6 years ago, we have a beautiful 21 month old toddler called Boston & another one on the way.
Over a year ago, I found myself always tired, cranky and lacking energy even though I was living a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym, eating relatively well and getting 6 – 7 hours of sleep per night. Something needed to change and fast.
I started to do my own research into the products we were using in our homes and on our body. All of the products we were using, contained chemicals and toxins that loved to mess with our hormonal balance and body chemistry.
So the question to me becomes – what alternative options are out there for our cleaning products, respiratory sprays, digestive soothers, skin ointments, burn creams, stress busters, sleep aids and mood enhancers that clutter up my cupboards.
So I set out on a mission to reduce the chemicals in our home. I was introduced to the wonderful world of Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) versatile aromatic compounds or aka Essential Oils.
Not all essential oils are created equally. When choosing essential oils, ensure that you understand WHERE they are sourced from, WHAT their testing policy and procedures are and HOW the essential oils are extracted.
Key factors to look for:
- Sourced– From the indigenous regions to ensure the highest possible restorative benefits
- Extracted– Either steam distilled or cold pressed to uphold the highest possible restorative properties
- Tested– Multiple levels of testing done during each stage from harvest to bottle to ensure absolute purity
Since my journey with essential oils started:
- Stress and anxiety has significantly decreased
- Falling & staying asleep easier
- Make my own low tox cleaning products
- Immune system is much stronger
- Respiratory function improvement
Essential Oils can be used in 3 ways.
- Aromatically – in a diffuser, on your pillowcase, sprayed in the room, on your shirt collar or just simply smelt out of the bottle.
- Topically – placed on pulse points, soles of your feet, or rubbed into muscles, joints or affected body part.
- Internally – in your water, cooking or in empty veggie capsules. Please note that all oils are not created equal and it is due to the incredible quality of doTERRA oils that we are able to safely do this.
Babies – Toddlers – Children and Essential Oils
Once you have experienced the effective power of essential oils, incorporating oils into your lifestyle and daily routine is the next natural step. Many parents wonder, “Are essential oils safe to use on my children?” The simple answer to this question is yes, but it is important to remember that there are certain safety guidelines and recommendations to consider when it comes to using essential oils with children.
Diffusing essential oils in your children’s bedroom at night to support them to breathe easier, sleep sounder & protect their immune systems from the daily exposure to toxins.
I have many resources, recipes and blends. Which are specifically catered for your young ones. It is always important to follow dilution guidelines strictly and if you have any questions to always consult your GP.
|HeartofHazel – Sweet Dreams for Children
10 ml Frosted Roller Bottle
5 drops – Lavender
5 drops – Vetiver
5 drops – Copaiba
2 drops – Roman Chamomile
3 drops – Frankincense
Top up with Fractionated Coconut Oil
(20 drops in total for 6-11 year olds)
|HeartofHazel – All Purpose Bench Spray
500ml Frosted Glass Spray Bottle
¼ Cup White Vinegar
1 TBLSP Liquid Castile Soap
10 Drops – Lemon Essential Oil
10 Drops – On Guard Essential Oil
Top up with distilled water
Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0432 257611 to arrange a no obligation FREE Wellness Consultation. (Please state you are from the Ryde District Mums Group). As an RDM Special, when you enrol and purchase ANY enrolment kit. You will receive:
- Modern Essentials Guide
- Wild Orange Oil FREE
- Roller bottle filled with Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Ongoing support on how to use your Essential Oils
Disclaimer: HeartofHazel is not a doctor or healthcare professional or aromatherapist. My products are offered for sale with general use guidelines provided by the manufacturer. Should any sensitivity to our products occur, please discontinue use. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, and/or take the place of medical treatment prescribed by a doctor or medical professional.