As part of the celebrations of the life and legacy of Maria Ann Smith aka Granny Smith, City of Ryde is hosting an Apple Pie Drive-by where you can collect one of Bilpin Fruit Bowl’s scrumptious apple pies!
This exciting event will be held on Saturday 9 October from 9am to 2pm (unless sold out) at Eastwood Oval in Eastwood.
$1 from every apple pie will be donated to local charity Foodbank Australia. Other apple products will also be available for purchase too, including apple juice, apple jelly and non-alcoholic Bilpin Cider.
It’s best to pre-purchasing your order online as there will be limited stock for on-the-day purchases (EFTPOS only).
Online orders will close at 12 noon on Wednesday 6 October.
- All customers will be required to QR check-in upon arrival and wear masks whilst driving through.
- Online order receipts will need to be presented via customers phone or printed out and shown to staff on the day.
- Customers are not permitted to leave their vehicle whilst driving through to pick up their order.
- Onsite eating is not permitted.
- This is a cashless event (EFTPOS only).