Anyone else feeling like Gladesville just got a little cooler now that it has its own Pinot & Picasso?? We’ve even read that Pinot & Picasso are Australia’s #1 Paint and Sip experience so there’s some extra points.
FORTUNATELY technique and talent are not on the list of requirements to attend a night at this fab new venue – the only skills required are that you can hold a paint brush or a wine glass! Other than that it’s smooth sailing.
Here’s what you need to know.
How does it work?
- First, rally the troops and book your session – all dates are listed on the website along with an image of the artwork you’ll be painting. There are loads for beginners but there also more advanced options as well.
- It’s BYO wine and even food, but you can order a platter for the evening via the website (they’re from North Ryde Delicatessen so local and DELISH).
- The price includes everything you’ll need to create your masterpiece, except your beverage of choice. Pinot & Picasso provide seating, the easel, paint brushes, paint, canvas, cool tunes and (probably most importantly) glassware! There’s even a fridge for keeping drinks cold ??
- You’ll be guided step by step through your artwork by one of their experienced hosts
Pinot & Picasso is great anytime but also awesome for:
- hens nights & bridal showers
- team building
- pop-up option – they’ come to you!
- they even offer a kids birthday party version – contact them to enquire ?
- Where: 269 Victoria Rd, Gladesville (before Pittwater Road)
- Phone: 0422 050 444
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: pinotandpicasso.com.au/gladesville