While some events aren’t going ahead this year, plenty still are so get into the Christmas spirit and sing you heart out at these Carols!
Carols by Candlelight Sydney Adventist Hospital
When: Saturday 27 November 2021 at 7pm
Where: Wahroonga Seventh-day Adventist Church – 183 Fox Valley Rd, Wahroonga
This year Sing Noel will be a mixed event with a live in-person audience of 600+ held in Wahroonga Church and streamed live via the Church’s Facebook page.
The Concert will also be re-streamed on Sunday 12th December via Sydney Adventist Hospital website, and by the Hope Channel on Christmas Eve. The concert will feature cherished Australian singer and San Carols favourite, Silvie Paladino, along with the Australian Girls’ Choir, and other talented artists who a familiar to both the San Carols and Sing Noel stage.
Carols in the Park, Hunters Hill
When: Sunday 5 December 2021 from 6-9pm
Where: Boronia Park Ovals, Hunters Hill
Join Hunter’s Hill Council in celebrating the Season at Carols in the Park 2021. Enjoy your favourite Christmas music as you picnic in the park with family and friends, and marvel at the annual sunset fireworks display.
- Featuring appearances by Santa, MucDubh & Friends, Jordyn & Alexa, and Fr Aliki’s Holy Name of Mary Parish Ukulele Group.
- Bring Your Own food and drink as there will be none for sale at the event.
- All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 (or have proof of medical exemption) and will need to check in with the Services NSW App.
Epping and Carlingford Carols in the Park
When: Sunday 12 December 2021 from 5pm
Where: Boronia Park, Epping
Market stalls and entertainment from 5pm, Carols at 7.15pm and Fireworks at 9pm! Visit the website to download your carols book.
Carols Under the Star (Virtual)
When: Friday 17 December 2021at 7pm
Where: in your lounge room!
Carols Under the Star, usually held at Berowra Uniting Church, is going virtual this year. Featuring carols, bands, school performances and special guest Colin Buchanan, this premiere YouTube event will bring the hope of Christmas to Berowra and beyond in a COVID-safe way. This year, gather your family and friends together and set up a house party, BBQ or street party to celebrate Christmas – with ‘Carols under the Star’!
Woolworth Carols in the Domain
When: Saturday 18 December 2021, gates open at 2pm
Where: The Domain
Sydney’s favourite Woolworths Carols in the Domain is returning in 2021 to celebrate it’s 39th year! As per usual, the Carols will be a star-studded event with Australia’s finest talents taking to the stage, including Samantha Jade, Phil Burton, Penny McNamee, Mark Vincent, and co-hosts Natalie Barr and David Koch.
Rotary Carols on The Common
When: Sunday 19 December 2021 from 5.30pm – 9.30pm
Where: North Ryde RSL Sports Club Ground (Formerly TG Milner Sports Ground)
Join in for an authentic carols experience at Sydney’s second largest Christmas carols in the heart of Ryde! An evening filled with Christmas entertainment, fun for the kids, and a visit from SANTA!! Come in early to experience our amusement activities and keep the kids entertained with the giant slide, or dodgem cars and lots of other rides. Food vendors and a sausage sizzle will be served throughout the night.
- Tickets available SOON for online purchase
- As part of their COVID safety plan to assist in managing crowds, they will be selling a limited number tickets for a $5 fundraising donation per person (aged 6 years and over].
- Free entry for children aged 5 years and younger.
- BYO Alcohol is not permitted as this is a fully licensed venue. Alcoholic drinks available to purchase from the bars at North Ryde Sports Club on the night.
- Money raised on the night goes to various local and international projects run by the Rotary Clubs of Macquarie Park and North Ryde.