You may have heard about Cluey Learning – so who are they and what can they offer your child? Here’s everything you need to know plus there is an RDM discount for you!
What is Cluey?
Cluey Learning is an online education company that specialise in tutoring programs for school students in years 2-12 in English, Maths and Chemistry. Cluey’s in-house education team have put together all of the lesson material which is aligned to the Australian National Curriculum. All sessions are face-to-face and take place online on Cluey’s own virtual learning platform from 7am to 10pm which means you can work the lessons around your child’s schedule from the comfort of home.
Cluey offer private one-to-one as well as small group sessions to cater to all budgets, as well as maximising the individual attention, which they might not get at school or an out of school centre. How Cluey Learning differs from your typical in-home tutor is, all our tutors go through extensive training to ensure that each of their students receive the best tuition possible and they recognised that all students learn in different ways, so personalisation is at the heart of what they do.
How Does Cluely work?
Each student’s journey with Cluey begins with a phone call with a friendly learning advisor to discuss the student’s needs and personality so they can match them to the best tutor for their unique situation. Cluey are extremely selective when it comes to hiring tutors with only experienced educators and university students with exceptional ATAR results making the grade. All tutors are vetted and have Working with Children Checks to ensure a safe experience for their students.
Prior to the first session, an email with login details to Cluey’s portal will be sent to the parent/student. Students can use the portal to schedule and review their Cluey sessions as well as access progress reports and invoices. There’s no need to download any software in order to complete the sessions as most laptops with a webcam and microphone will work just fine! Cluey have a dedicated tech diagnosis test that you can do before you begin to ensure that the sessions will run smoothly.
What to expect?
- The newest version of Cluey’s simple and easy-to-use platform has been under development for most of 2019 with the latest feature development being, the teacher and the student’s interfaces interact in perfect real-time. This means that each user can see exactly what the other is typing and drawing as it happens. This important development enables the tutor to catch any mistakes that may occur before they are corrected by the student.
- Each session will begin with the tutor and student setting goals for the session together in order to provide purpose to the session as well giving the student a session outline when they look back and review the lesson at a later stage.
- Backed by analysis of over 40,000 sessions in 2019, Cluey has established a highly effective road map for learning with a starting point and logical path with each concept building on top of another to optimise the student’s learning experience.
- Cluey’s content is split well into varying degrees of difficulty so whether your child’s level is below where it should be and they are struggling to catch up or, they are top of their class and looking to excel, Cluey have material to help them achieve their goals.
- Once a session is completed, a session review and progress report are sent to them and their parent, so they know where they are on their learning journey.
See how Cluey Learning works for your child today with an exclusive discount of 30% off their first two sessions. Click here for more information.
Check out these testimonials: