All Day Supervision 8.30am – 6pm
8 Fun Sports
Full-Day from $42
Sports: Tennis, Soccer, Hockey, Basketball, Dodgeball, Cricket, Volleyball, T-Ball.
Ages: 5-14. Player groups will be separated by age.
What to bring: All camp players should bring a packed lunch with plenty of snacks, water bottle, sunscreen, hat, tennis racquet if you have one. Snacks and lunch are available for purchase in the club cafe. Suitable sports clothes are recommended.
Drop off Point: All camp players should be dropped off at Next Generation reception located on level 1 of the club. A voyager coach will be present to sign in players. If your child has any allergies or medical needs please notify the Voyager coach on arrival at the camp. Players will be supervised at all times whilst at the camp.
Pick up Point: All camp players should be collected from the Next Generation crèche located on the ground floor of the club on the left-hand side of the first set of stairs. A voyager coach will be present to sign out players. If you would like your child to be collected by someone other than a parent/guardian than you MUST notify the Voyager coaches in advance.
Weather: During wet weather and extreme heat, players will be moved to indoor activities.
- Early Supervision: 8:30-9:00
- Sports Activities: 9:00-15:00
- Afternoon Supervision: 15:00-16:00
- Late Supervision: 16:00-18:00 *extra charge
- Week 1: April 14th-17th April 2020
- Week 2: April 20th – 24th April 2020
- $49 per day includes Sports Activities, Early & Afternoon Supervision
- $42 per day for 5+ days includes Sports Activities, Early & Afternoon Supervision
- $10 p/h Late Supervision 16:00-18:00
Contact Details and Camp Location
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 0402 477 762
- Address – Next Generation Ryde – 504A Victoria Road, Ryde, NSW, Australia 2112