Our Ryde District Mums Twilight Christmas Markets are returning for the 3rd year in a row and we’re seeking stallholders! The market will be held at the uber-trendy rooftop bar ESS at The Governor Hotel in Macquarie Park. If you haven’t been, make sure you check out their Instagram page to get a feel for the vibe and venue.
How it will work:
The market will be held on Wednesday 27th November 2019 from 5.30pm to 9pm.
Tickets for attendees will be $10, which will include a champagne/wine/soft drink on arrival and an entry into our lucky door prizes.
The restaurant on the ground floor of The Governor Hotel will be open and offering attendees a 10% discount when they join their loyalty program.
Stalls will be arranged around the rooftop venue in and amongst the bar and seating areas so that guests can mingle around your stalls and also enjoy a cocktail, mocktail, champagne or whatever else tickles their fancy! They also have pretty fairy lights and mood lighting as well 😍
The market will be advertised heavily through all our social media channels, website and newsletter, and The Governor/ESS themselves will also be promoting it.
We are looking for beautiful handmade and high-quality imported goods across all categories. We want to see diversity, originality and lots of amazingness!
As you can imagine, we can only accept a limited number of stallholders and therefore will ensure we do not have more than 1 or 2 of any business type e.g. jewellery (both then different types – one may be custom and the other silver for example).
As mentioned, the market stalls will be located on the ROOFTOP (level 3) of the hotel. However, please note, access to the rooftop is not straightforward so please apply ONLY IF you can manage the following:
- The rooftop is on level 3 of the venue but there is only lift access from the ground floor to level 2 – there is no direct access from the ground to level 3.
- From level 2 you will need to carry your load to level 3 BY STAIRS.
- Parking will either be free or street parking for a small fee – we will advise closer to the event as we work with the venue.
- You WILL be able to unload your car before parking it and walk your goods directly to the lifts.
We see this as a small price to pay for such a fantastic venue and we hope you will agree.
- Stallholders will need to bring their own table – maximum size is 1 x 6ft long (you can bring a small side table and time of offering you a stall please let us know – you could do this if you want a small L or have a rack beside you etc).
- Stallholders will need their own public liability insurance ($10 million).
- Stallholders can have a maximum of one other person helping to man their stall on the night.
A full refund will be given to stallholders in the case of wet weather.
- The stallholder cost is $100 and will be payable direct to the venue if your application is accepted.
Please apply via the form below.
We will view your website/social media for images to get a feel for your products and how they are presented. Should you wish to email us your own choice of images, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we have reviewed your products, we will advise you in due course if you have been successful or not.
Keep your eyes peeled as we’ll be starting to sell tickets very soon!
We have run lots of successful events in the past and can’t wait to see this one come to life as it’s our most popular event of the year and our mums love it!