After having such a great time at our Twilight Christmas Market we have decided to do a special Something for Me/Mother Day Market on Thursday 9th May 2019! The market will be held at the uber-trendy rooftop bar ESS at The Governor Hotel in Macquarie Park. If you haven’t been, make sure you check out their Instagram page to get a feel for the vibe and venue. This is the same venue as our very successful Christmas Market!
How it will work
The market will be held on Thursday 9th May 2019 from 5.30pm to 9pm.
Tickets for attendees will be $10, which will include a champagne/wine/soft drink on arrival and an entry into our lucky door prizes plus mini pamper sessions like mini massages, manicures etc.
The restaurant on the ground floor of The Governor Hotel will be open will be open and offering attendees a 10% discount when they join their loyalty program plus there is a bar on the roof top with a bar menu (if you came to our Christmas market, did you have the cheeseburger spring rolls? They are LIFE CHANGING!!!).
Stalls will be arranged around the rooftop venue in and amongst the bar and seating areas so that guests can mingle around your stalls and also enjoy a cocktail, mocktail, champagne or whatever else tickles their fancy!
The market will be advertised heavily through all our social media channels, website and newsletter, and The Governor/ESS themselves will also be promoting it.
We are looking for beautiful handmade businesses or high-quality imported goods across all categories. We want to see diversity, originality and lots of amazingness!
As you can imagine, we can only accept a limited number of stallholders and therefore will ensure we do not have more than 1 or 2 of any business type e.g. jewellery.
As mentioned, the market stalls will be located on the ROOFTOP (level 3) of the hotel. However, please note, access to the rooftop is not straightforward so please apply ONLY IF you can manage the following:
- The rooftop is on level 3 of the venue but there is only lift access from the ground floor to level 2 – there is no direct access from ground to level 3
- From level 2 you will need to carry your load to level 3 BY STAIRS
- Parking will either be free or street parking for a small fee (street parking is free from 6pm we believe but you will need to check street signage) – we will advise closer to the event as we work with the venue
- You WILL be able to unload your car before parking it and walk your goods directly to the lifts
We see this as a small price to pay for such a fantastic venue and we hope you will agree.
- Stallholders will need to bring their own table – maximum size is 1 x 6ft long (pending space you could possible have a small side table to make like a capital L).
- Stallholders will need their own public liability insurance ($10 million)
- Stallholders can have a maximum of one other person helping to man their stall on the night
- A full refund will be given to stallholders in the case of wet weather
The stall holder cost is $100 and will be payable direct to the venue if your application is accepted
Please apply via the form below.
We will view your website/social media for images to get a feel for your products and how they are presented. Should you wish to email us your own choice of images, please do so at email@example.com.
After we have reviewed your products we will advise you in due course if you have been successful or not.
Keep your eyes peeled as we’ll be starting to sell tickets very soon!
We have run lots of successful events in the past and can’t wait to see this one come to life at its new location!
Facebook event can be found here.