We were recently invited to Pharmacy 4 Less at Top Ryde City to meet the team and learn a bit about what they offered.
While Pharmacy 4 Less has over 100 stores Australia-wide, the team at Top Ryde have been servicing the local community for many years. Proud winners of the Local Business Award for Pharmacy of the Year for 2015, 2016 and 2017, their experienced team includes vitamin and skin specialists as well as pharmacists and dispense technicians, who speak a wide variety of languages including Cantonese, Mandarin, Arabic, Czech, Slovak, Curdish, Persian, Italian, Afghani and English.
Pharmacy 4 Less offer some fantastic services including:
- Free lice assessments – you can then book in with their lice expert for lice removal if needed. This service is available 7 days a week and comes with a 100% guarantee. The cost is $149 and bookings are essential.
- Doctors certificates – for a fee of $25, Pharmacy 4 Less can provide a certificate for up to 2 consecutive days. A great option if you can’t get into your GP!
- Walk in shots – they offer a variety of injections that they give on-site with no appointment necessary. These include:
- Flu shot – only for those aged 16+, there is a cost of $19.99 per person. (They are currently sold out but expect more vaccines mid-June).
- Whooping cough – for those aged 16+ for a cost of $50. This is perfect for grandparents expecting new grandkids and those needing a booster shot.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps Rubella) – for those aged 16+ and for a cost of $55. (They are currently sold out of the vaccine due to Department of Health shortages but should have more back in stock soon. Please call for updates.)
- Dose administration aid packing
- CPAP supplies
- Glucose checks
- Blood pressure checks
- Diabetes and meds checks
- Staged supply
- Baby Scales
- Return of unwanted medications
- Homy ped shoes
Being a discount Chemist, Pharmacy 4 less will say they will BEAT any competitors advertised price on absolutely everything they stock – guaranteed! (Price beat guaranteed needs to be verified by their staff and shown as in stock by the competitor’s website). That’s pretty good! But what we were surprised to see is that they already have hugely discounted prices compared to many of the products you could find in Woolworths. Here’s a few examples:
3kg Napisan Oxy action
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $14.99
Woolworths Price – 2kg = $13, if they did a 3kg cost would be $19.50
Sard Stain Removal Spray
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $2.99
Woolworths Price – $4.00
Curash Water Baby Wipes 3 x 80 pack
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $12.99
Woolworths Price – $15.00
Sudocrem Nappy Rash Cream
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $24.99
Woolworths Price – $25.50
Curash Shampoo & Conditioner 2 in 1
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $5.99
Woolworths Price – $7.00
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multi + Veggies 60 pack
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $10.99
Woolworths Price- $15.00
Morning Fresh 400ml dishwashing liquid
Pharmacy 4 Less Price – $2.99
Woolworths Price – $4.30
Phone: 9807 9300
Location: Lower ground 2 level, near Woolworths
- Mon – Wed: 8:30AM to 6:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00PM
- Fri – Sat: 8:30AM to 6:00PM
- Sunday: 10:00AM to 5:00PM
This is a sponsored post but the words and thoughts in the article are a genuine reflection of our experience.