Summer school holiday workshops for 5-12-year-old in Chatswood
Kids Circle is here to make your life easier during the School Holidays, we have a wide range of fun workshops and activities your children will love. We give your child the opportunity to learn new skills, discover new passions and make new friends during the Summer School Holidays!
Half-day and Full-day Workshops in:
- Cooking & Baking
- Science Experiments
- Building & Engineering
- Visual Arts
All materials and ingredients are included!
Our Program for this summer:
- Cooking: Kids Circle is excited to have their favourite Le Cordon Bleu Chef, Gene Cameron, owner of Jon-Patrick catering company participating in some cooking workshops.
- Construction projects with Geomag and also with Young Engineers.
- Sports? Amazing sports session inspired on the Ninja Warriors TV phenomenon
- Art lovers: A variety of Art Workshops with clay, mixed media on canvas, origami, mosaics and more!
- Dancing workshops, science experiments and much more!
- Book reading and cooking session with author of Dinner Detectives Series, Yves Stening.
- Visit from Surf Life Saving NSW to talk about water safety and drowning prevention. Children will also get to create an art piece inspired in the summer season.
Book the workshop your children might like, or even a whole week so they can have the opportunity to try them all!
Visit our website to see our Summer School Program
Where: 28 Chatswood Avenue, Chatswood
- Week 1: Monday 15 – Friday 19 January 2018.
- Week 2: Monday 25 – Thursday 29 January 2018.
Cost and Times: BONUS OFFER! Early bird rates on now until 15th December 2017! Early bird rates starts at:
- Morning ($50) 9am-12.30pm
- Afternoon ($45) 1-4pm
- Full Day ($90) 8am-6pm
- Early bird and other discounts on website.
Phone: 0468 354 372
Address: 28 Chatswood Avenue, Chatswood