- Keep a daily journal
- Build a LEGO city
- Build a fort – BYO torch!
- Day-Spa (mum gets pampered first)
- Download the Podcast app and search for kids podcasts
- Listen to Audiobooks – some are free at the moment
- Check out Kinderling Kids Radio
- Try an indoor scavenger hunt like this one:
- Go on a bear hunt – we’ve listed local streets who are participating!
- Go for a bushwalk – here’s a list of local tracks.
- Try an outdoor scavenger hunt
- Crack open the bubbles
- Decorate the front path in chalk
- Have a handball tournament
- Get ready for school Program – at-home learning activities for preschool and primary school children (20% off for RDMs)
- Cluey online learning – private or small group virtual tutoring for children Years 2-12 (30% off for RDMs)
- Live Stream WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo feeding time
- YouTube Learn to draw
- Osmo – educational iPad games. Currently 20% off kits & coding! We have been using these apps along with accessories that come in the genius kit and our kids are loving them! So is their home schooling teacher! 😉
Exercise at Home
- Try one of these great kids exercise options from our website write-up
- Have a dance-off
- Create an obstacle course
- Join mum/dads exercise!
- Make pizza
- Try this Play-doh recipe
- Chop up fruit for a fruit salad
- Make one of these 15 breakfast ideas
- Get the kids to pack their own lunch box for the day
- Pop some popcorn
- What’s the time Mr wolf
- Simon says
- Hide & Seek
- Musical chairs
- Board games
- Card games (Uno, Go Fish, Liar, Snap)
- I Spy
Arts and Crafts
- Make cards for your family and friends
- Use baking paper to trace pictures
- Make leaf confetti with a hole punch
- Paint faces on rocks
- Learn how to draw via Youtube tutorials
- Role-play – stay in character all day!
- Choreograph a concert
- Dress ups in mum and dads clothes
- Storytelling – start a story and take turns adding to it!