14/05/2018 - 31/05/2019
YAYOI is the largest Japanese Teishoku restaurant chain in Japan, which features set meals that have a healthy, nutritional balance on a single tray. Teishoku includes one soup dish, one main and two sides – each well-balanced, which is why the Japanese use it as the foundation of a healthy diet. YAYOI intends on bringing fresh Japanese cuisine and their excellent service to the Australian market. Among all the YAYOI Japanese Teishoku restaurants, the Chatswood branch is their family-focused store.
Here are the reasons why YAYOI Chatswood is the most family-friendly restaurant in Sydney
- A well-balanced exciting kids meal
- All children under 8 years old receive complimentary Udon exclusive to Yayoi Chatswood on weekdays from 11:30am – 3:00pm
- High-chairs are available for children of a much younger age bracket
- The universal design of the restaurant allows easy access for those with prams and strollers
- All of the meals are nutritionally well-balanced
- Dietary education is promoted to children by the use of colour-in sheets. These colour-in sheets inform children about having a healthy food balance while letting them have fun at the same time
- Exclusive to the Chatswood branch is the 10% off special, available on weekdays from 11:30am – 5:00pm (until the end of May 2018)
Featuring authentic Japanese cuisine served with a mix of traditional ingredients directly sourced from Japan, along with trusted local Australian produce, YAYOI Chatswood bridges both cultures through good food and drink – with a variety of unique sake and wine available for adults as well.
No matter how old, YAYOI Chatswood has something well-balanced to offer for everyone in the family.
Address: 38 Albert Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone: 9419 4993
Mon- Fri 11:30am to 9:00pm (last order 8:30pm)
Sat- Sun 11:00am to 9:00pm (last order 8:30pm)