18/01/2017 - 18/01/2018
Thrive Together was created by Karen El-Azzi, to empower women to live their best life. We work with women to get their body functioning optimally and teach them skills, to enable them to live engaged, active and fulfilling lives. We offer women a variety of training sessions in the health and fitness space and parenting space:-
– Personal Training – We can come to you (if there is adequate space), bringing the equipment needed for the session. Or we can meet in a local park in the Ryde Council area.
– Outdoor Group Training – Join one of our existing groups in a park in the Ryde Council area. Or you can get a group of friends together and organise your own group training session.
– Specialised Pre & Post-natal Training – Our trainers are specifically trained to effectively program and train Pre or Post-natal women.
– Core & Pelvic Floor Restore Program – We have a network of women’s health physiotherapists we can collaborate with to ensure we can get the best outcomes for our clients.
– Infant Massage Classes – Our Infant Massage classes teaches parents a set of skills to enhance bonding, build confidence as a parent and provide their child with relief from pain and discomfort (e.g. constipation and wind/colic) and more.
- Certificate IV – Personal Trainer, specialising in women, pre-postnatal and pelvic floor.
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI)
What people are saying:
“Karen is providing a wonderful outdoor training experience which is making exercising alot more fun. Personalized exercise routine which caters for any post injury concerns, all equipment provided and great attention to detail in ensuring I am confident when training. The location at Helene Park is very convenient and the water views and fresh air are a great bonus. I am seeing results already and it is a great way to escape at end of a busy week !” – Kat (Outdoor Group Training Client)
I have noticed a great improvement in my strength and overall fitness since I started training. Karen has worked within my limits, but gives me the motivation I need to push harder and get the most out of each session. There’s always a good variety of exercises that make me feel like I’m getting a whole body workout. Karen has always made me feel comfortable and I enjoy training with her. – Rachel (Personal Training Client)
“…I explained that I worked full time and was looking for activities that would allow me to spend quality one on one time with my 18 month old son. Karen explained the different methods of baby massage and the benefits my son and I would gain from this. Not only do I find my bond with my son stronger but he seems more relaxed and comfortable in himself… I will be recommending Thrive Together to all my friends and family.“ – Jacquie (Infant Massage Workshop Client)
“…my little boy is already 1 but Karen encouraged me to come and advised it is not too late and not just for infants. She was right! I thoroughly enjoyed learning the techniques to which i could apply to my other kids (6.5 and 4). Now that I’ve completed the sessions, i am confident and also more knowledgeable with giving my kids a massage! Highly recommend this course and Karen is fantastic…“ – Melinda (Infant Massage Workshop Client)