30/01/2018 - 30/04/2018
1. Relevant tertiary qualification (Accountancy, Commerce or Business)
2. Completion of CA or CPA qualificationsor willingness to undertake
3. 3+ years’ public practice/ tax advisory experience
About the Role
Working as 2IC to our Senior Associate in Tax, you will:
1. Provide the most up-to-date tax and structuring advice for Boyce clients either directly or based on a brief from a Boyce Director
2. Prepare in-house learning and development that builds the tax knowledge of the BCA team across the broad range of taxation topics
3. Market the services provided by the Tax Consulting Group by undertaking regular office visits to educate, promote and develop the presence of the Tax Consulting Group
4. Assist Boyce Directors with statutory accounting as requested (predominantly tax effect accounting)
5. Prepare timely internal/ client communications in relation to tax matters
We’re flexible with the days and hours you choose to work and are excited to support your work-life balance in this exciting new chapter for our Firm! You can work remotely with a few visits to the office throughout the year to take advantage of opportunities for advanced learning and development.
Not the right position for you? We are always interested in exploring opportunities with fantastic, suitably-skilled people. Candidates with qualifications and experience in accounting, audit, taxation, paraplanning or superannuation are encouraged to contact Beam.