06/02/2019 - 29/02/2020
Sewing with Nikki offers weekly/fortnightly classes and holiday workshops teaching children to sew.
My brand-new studio located in Ryde offers classes suitable for children from 7 years old.
Students will complete stylish projects while learning basic sewing techniques. They will learn how to modify and layout patterns, cut fabric, construct, sew using a machine and hand stitching.
Sewing with Nikki provides students with all patterns, fabric and trims to create our on-trend projects using one of our brand-new computerised Janome sewing machines.
Classes will be fun while learning a valuable life skill.
Besides the obvious benefit of being able to sew on a wayward button, hem a new pair of pants, or even craft a new gift, handwork provides your children with a creative way to:
- Develop and mature their finger dexterity and fine motor skills
- Find and build their self-confidence
- Learn copious amounts of patience
- Have a social creative outlet for meeting and gathering with friends
Term after-school classes:
- Tuesdays 4.15pm till 5.30pm
- Thursdays 4.15pm till 5.30pm
- Thursdays 7.00pm till 8.15pm
Saturday afternoon classes are held fortnightly from 2pm till 4.30pm.
4 students to 1 teacher
1.15-hour classes once a week in school term (fortnightly classes are 2.30 hours)
$330 per school term (midterm enrolments welcome, price will vary)
All patterns, fabrics & trims included in this fee.
- Phone: 0407 893 629
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sewingwithnikki
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sewingwithnikki
- Address: Hinkler Ave Ryde