21/03/2018 - 30/06/2018
At Vitaco ‘We Care, We Act, We Succeed’. We are a leading Australasian manufacturer and marketer of natural health products with a highly respected portfolio of brands including Aussie Bodies, Musashi, Nutra-Life & Healtheries. We are globally renowned for exporting the highest quality products distributing to over 30 countries in 5 continents worldwide. Working for a market leader in health & wellbeing products is a career opportunity you just can’t miss!
This newly created role will allow you to combine your passion for living well with your career in a growing, professional, vibrant and fun team.
Reporting to the National Sales & Business Manager you will be responsible for generating reports, analysing data and providing insights and recommendations to support the Marketing and Sales teams. In your role you will enhance the analytical capabilities in the Pharmacy and Health food businesses, provide insights into the best way to optimise our sales and marketing resources and introduce category thinking to Vitaco’s Supplements business. You will play an active role in enhancing Vitaco’s goal to become a category leader with major pharmacy retail partners and improve our forecasting accuracy.
The role is diverse and fast paced and will include:
- Reporting and analysis of market data across Pharmacy and Health food businesses
- Building a relationship with Aztec account management team
- Providing recommendations for retailer category segmentation market analysis and insights utilising scan sales data competitor reviews based on scan data and ABL tactics
- ROI on Vitaco trade promotional activity and marketing ATL tactics
- Providing reports and insights for inclusion in New Product development
- Contributing valuable insights for forecasting process through analysis for market scan sales data, customer purchases and inventory holdings
- Optimising shelf layout and shelf position through data analysis and assist in the development of business, brand and sales plans
- Analysing sales force core metrics including distribution, monitoring sales, forecasts and market share performance.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience in category analysis and proficiency in Aztec, Nielsen and IMS software
- Minimum two years’ category management, brand management, trade marketing or sales management experience within a data service provider
- Strong Excel reporting and analysis skills
- Practicality, always thinking ahead, quickly prioritising and eliminating road blocks
- Pharmacy, FMCG or Grocery experience is critical
- Excellent attention to detail and being a team player with common sense is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person – with potential to grow our business and really make a difference and “empower healthier lives”.
- 20 hours/week
- North Ryde office
- $90-100k including super (FTE)
A great team awaits you! If this sounds like you, apply through Beam.