29/11/2017 - 29/11/2018
About the business and the role
Vetcentric is an independent veterinary management company, located in the Macquarie Park. This is your opportunity to work in a flexible work environment in a rapidly growing company seeking an experienced bookkeeper to work with our finance team.
Located in Macquarie Park, this role would suit someone who is seeking a work/life balance that is in high demand.
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our company part-time. This is a new role and would be perfect for someone looking to really make this role your own.
Reporting to the Finance Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing and management
- Lodgement of Superannuation
- Liaising with the external accountant
- First point of contact for staff with any pay/holiday queries
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years experience as a Bookkeeper
- 2 years experience in Xero, including Xero Payroll
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel
- Experience preparing BAS and ATO documents would be highly advantageous
- Experience and interest in the veterinary, aged care or pharmacy industries would be highly advantageous
- Experience reconciling rebates and liaising with suppliers would be highly advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to understand customer/client expectations and requirements and respond to their needs ensuring a high level of customer service
- Attention to detail by owning the numbers, knows the numbers and their accuracy and completeness at all times
To apply click here.