23/01/2019 - 31/01/2020
Are you ready to…
- Feel more in control of how you’re coping each day
- Strengthen your relationship and feel more connected to others around you
- Discover how to let go of that mama-guilt
- Stop feeling like you’re not good enough
- Learn how to stop putting pressure on yourself to ‘do better’ or ‘be better’
- Find comfort in taking time out for yourself – you deserve (need!) it
- Stop being a perfectionist
- Reduce your anxiety or stop those panic attacks
- Sleep better
- Embrace Motherhood – because it’s a whole new journey you weren’t prepared for
- Feel comfortable with yourself – inside and out
- Better understand why you expect so much from yourself or those around you
- Stop relying on caffeine, sugar, food or alcohol to help you relax or ‘feel better’
- Start to value yourself, so you can live a more meaningful life
- Discover how to feel a greater sense of calm and inner peaceLearn evidence-based tools and strategies to re-wire your thinking and feelings into more positive ones
- Connect with your mind and body to maximise your wellbeing
- Understand why you’re feeling the way you are
- Increase your self-confidence and self-worth
- Gain clarity on what you want and need to live a happier life
Wendy is a local Mum of 2 school-aged children and a professionally registered counsellor in private practice.
Appointments can be face-to-face, over the phone, or via live video online, at a time that suits you (day or evening appointments available).
Ask for your FREE 20-minute phone consultation to find out more!
Wendy also runs a workshop titled: Becoming a Calmer & Happier Mum! …Get in touch to find out more.