22/05/2018 - 31/05/2019
GymbaROO offers fun educational programs that have been researched for over 30 years to enhance the development of essential motor skills in children and to inform parents of the importance of early childhood development to health, learning and behaviour. The programs are led by trained teachers with specialised equipment and activities to stimulate your child’s physical, psychological and social development.
Best of all, GymbaROO is lots of fun! Children love it and parents love it! Grandparents love it too! There is nothing quite as rewarding as being actively involved in a child’s development – watch them brighten with excitement, participate with enthusiasm and help them experience the joy of learning. Children can dance, sing, climb, swing, tumble and spin their way to a healthy brain and body in readiness for later learning.
Some features of GymbaROO
- Age appropriate sessions, from 6 weeks to 5 years
• Research based programs involving both the children and their carers in a safe and fun environment
• GymbaROO trained and professionally qualified instructors
• Specialised equipment, exercise, music, dance, massage
• Weekly 45-60 minutes sessions, parent handouts and home activities.
GymbaROO will assist your child to reach their full potential. At GymbaROO you will learn lots of insights into early childhood development, and have lots of fun with this structured program that lays solid foundations for school years.
Organic, natural development is a thing of the past. “Natural development” no longer occurs in today’s modern society. Children’s key opportunity to move are now limited due to:
• Less open space to explore and move around in
• Safety/Litigation concerns
• Parks with equipment that does not spin, sway or rock
• Lack of tummy time with infants
• Children spending additional time in car seats, capsules, prams, and many baby toys that don’t allow the child to move freely
• Increased screen time – mobile phones, computers, tablets, playstations, etc
• Changes in food – more adulterated with additives and more processed
All of these hamper the development of our children.
Just ask around, GymbaROO is highly recommended by many health professionals including Paediatricians, Maternal Health Nurses, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists, Paediatric Osteopaths and Paediatric Chiropractors.
GymbaROO is a 5 year program
The GymbaROO program is designed to assist brain development from birth through to reading and writing. It is sequential, from 6 weeks of age, right through to starting school. Occasionally parents say: ‘we have done GymbaROO’; and they have not understood that they have only completed a tiny part of the program. They have only stimulated the part of the brain that was age-appropriate at the time. It is like building a house from the foundations, and if any part of the house has gaps, there can be problems.
Website link: www.gymbaroocentral.com.au/