05/11/2018 - 05/02/2019
ORBUS Capital, part of NEXTGEN Distribution, funds IT hardware and software distributed by NEXTGEN and its partners. As a result of strong growth, ORBUS is seeking another finance all-rounder to join the team at North Sydney.
- Preparation of credit papers for transactions for $25k to $5m;
- Producing documentation from the system;
- Liaising with funders, partners and customers on transactions;
- Obtaining all documentation for settlement;
- Settling transactions;
- Monthly collection and disbursements of transaction payments;
- Growth opportunities within ORBUS and NEXTGEN
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills;
- A good understanding of financial statements;
- Ability to make timely decisions and exhibit sound/accurate judgement;
- Reasonable excel and financial numeracy.
We can be flexible for the right person and accommodate a person seeking to work 10am to 3/4pm.
Please send applications to Katrina.email@example.com