21/02/2018 - 31/05/2018
Finance Manager Contract
- Professionally run business with good systems and processes
- Macquarie Park location, 15 hours per week
- $30-35ph plus superannuation, plus parking and benefits
A professional services firm based in Macquarie Park, with a reputation for excellence and great working conditions for its staff.
You will manage a broad range of responsibilities, which include:
- accounts payable and accounts receivable, invoicing and collections.
- weekly and monthly payroll and bonus calculations.
- bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- production of weekly and monthly management reports using Xero and Excel.
- production of BAS, IAS and superannuation returns.
- management of company insurances and workers compensation.
- management of financial and payroll year end processes.
- picking up overflow phone calls and greeting visitors to the office very occasionally.
The role will suit a Finance Manager from a corporate background, who wants to take a step back or is looking for a flexible return-to-work arrangement.
You will pride yourself on your technical accounting skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
In order to fulfil the customer-facing aspect of the role, you must have excellent communication skills and professional grooming. Xero software skills would be a distinct advantage.
In return for your skills and experience, the client is offering excellent working conditions in a newly fitted office, onsite parking, train and bus to the front door, together with an hourly rate of $30-35ph plus superannuation. The role requires 15 hours per week and how you work those hours is flexible.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist so don’t delay your application. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Enquiries can be directed to Jennifer Hobbs on 8765 9700.