|When:||26/03/2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Where:||Trafalgar Place Community Centre |
1A Trafalgar Place Marsfield
Mothers Guilt Workshop:
“Ditch the Mummy guilt!”
1 Hour informative workshop for mothers run by Lori Lim, Holistic Women’s Counsellor.
- Date: Thursday 26th March 2020
- Time: 11 AM
- Location: Marsfield Community Centre , 1 Trafalgar Place, Marsfield
- Cost: $10 upon entry
Are you sick of feeling guilty for yelling at your kids?
Are you constantly feeling torn between juggling the demands of work, mothering, being a friend and a partner, with never enough energy to give to yourself?
Fed up with your negative thoughts comparing yourself to other mothers?
Do you want to learn to reclaim inner calm and kick that inner critic to the curb once and for all?
This is the workshop for you Mumma!
According to a recent study, 96% of women feel guilty at least once a day!!!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The reasons why as mothers we always feel guilty
- How to stop the blaming yourself for situations out of your control
- Techniques to bring calm and peace instantly in moments you might just lose it with your kids
- How to build greater self love and self confidence