05/09/2018 - 30/11/2018
Are you looking for a job in between school pick up and drop off??
Do you love to cook??
Are you passionate about children??
This may be the job for you!!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated worker to join our team here at Macquarie Early Learning Centre as the centre cook!
- Permanent Part-Time position. 5 DAYS – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Macquarie Park Location
- Great work environment
- Supported by great staff and management
- Great work/life balance working part-time hours
- Training provided if necessary
- Planning and cooking nutritious meals for up to 60 children per day aged 0-5 years (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) including baby puree
- Menu Planning
- Cooking for children with various allergies and dietary requirements (eg. vegetarian, dairy-free).
- All stock ordering online
- Cooking qualification (preferred)
- Food handling and hygiene certificate (can obtain this)
- Knowledge of safe hygiene practices
- Effective time management skills
- Experience working as a cook in a childcare centre (preferred)
- Experience preparing meals for children with allergies
- Passionate about preparing nutritious meals
- Ability to work on your own and maintain a clean and functional kitchen
- Passionate about providing nutritional food to children
If you think that you will be the right fit for the position please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to email@example.com and click the APPLY button.
Please contact the centre for any further information about the position on 98882066