|When:||12/07/2018 @ 10:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Where:||Bondi Pavillion Forecourt |
Queen Elizabeth Drive Bondi Beach
Experience Australia’s only beachside ice rink! Skate in the sunshine, or under the stars at night. The ice rink opens on Friday 29 June until Wednesday 22 July, 10am to 9pm.
The unique Bondi ice rink is one of Bondi’s most popular attractions during winter.
Where else can you skate in sunshine or under the stars whilst listening to the sounds of waves crashing onto the beach? Weekend evening performances from Australia champion ice skaters.
- Toddler: $12 (needs to skate with a parent or older sibling)
- Child 5-13 years $18
- Adult 14 yrs & above $22
- Family 2 adults + 2 children $69
- Penguin Hire $8
LEARN TO SKATE CLASSES
- $29 (includes 1hr lesson + free session 10am same day)
- Saturday and Sunday 9am
- Beautiful Ice Show Performances Each Saturday 5.45pm
- Ice Hockey Demonstrations Each Sunday 5.45pm