03/01/2018 - 03/01/2019
- We specialize in learning, communication and life skills for adolescents (11-16), young adults (16-18) and adults (18+ years) with Specific Language Impairments, Social skills difficulties, mild to moderate Autism and Intellectual Disabilities and those struggling with accessing a mainstream curriculum
- We provide support to students transitioning from Primary to Secondary School
- We teach basic Life Skills, such as budgeting, social sight vocabulary, form filling, CV writing, interview skills and social skills
- We also provide help with literacy, writing, and attention and listening skills.
- We provide accent modification and English Pronunciation training to Foreign born professionals
- We are registered with Medicare, most major Health Funds and we are in the final stages of our NDIS Registration
Rukiya Stein, M.A. MSPA, CPSP – Director/Speech and Language Pathologist