21/02/2018 - 31/05/2018
AP Officer with Payroll
- Australian subsidiary of multinational based in Yennora
- 20 flexible hours per week
- $30-35ph plus superannuation, plus parking
The Australian subsidiary of a multinational organisation. The finance function uses SAP and Sage Meridian payroll systems and there’s a focus on process improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will manage full function accounts payable and a process a small payroll for 43 staff.
Specifically, your responsibilities include:
Manage full function payroll using Sage Meridian, paying 11 weekly, 28 monthly in Australia and 4 monthly in NZ:
- full function accounts payable, which is 70% of the role.
- process weekly and monthly payroll for 43 staff, which is 30% of the role.
In order to be successful in your application you will have:
- experience in full function accounts payable and payroll.
- or be a qualified accountant, happy to manage AP and payroll in a role which provides you with flexibility.
- the ability to work Wednesdays, in order to process the weekly payroll.
The role will suit a Finance Manager, who wants to take a step back or is looking for a flexible return-to-work arrangement.
In return for your skills and experience, the client is offering excellent working conditions in a newly fitted office, onsite parking and an hourly rate of $30-35ph plus superannuation. The role requires 20 hours per week but and how you work those hours is flexible.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist so don’t delay your application. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Enquiries can be directed to Jennifer Hobbs on 8765 9700.