Carlile Swimming is a global leader in swimming teaching and coaching. Our reputation for quality, consistency and innovation has been earned over 70 years of continuous operation. Today, our swim schools deliver more than one million lessons a year to children.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and motivated people to teach at our Lane Cove West swim school. With flexible teaching hours, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of a work-life balance while teaching an incredible and important life skill.
If you are interested in working with children to promote safety, fun and learning, apply now through our website. We will provide you with all of the tools and ongoing training to become a wworld-classswimming instructor. You will also get a national accreditation that could take you anywhere.
Join the Carlile team to…
- Work with a great team of people — and have fun too!
- Watch children develop a life-long love of swimming.
- Make a difference to the lives of children and their families.
- Learn an industry leading teaching system that achieves great results.
- Experience true job satisfaction!
If you are available to work weekdays and weekends please apply. Perfect for parents or students.
Please apply through our website at: http://www.carlile.com.au/teachers/
Early Learning World in Lane Cove is seeking a mature, reliable & enthusiastic Letterland teacher for term 3 only to cover for holiday leave. Classes are typically held 3 days per week for 45 mins, plus 45 mins set up/pack away time, over a 9-week term.
The successful applicant will possess:
– experience teaching synthetic phonics
– experience teaching preschoolers or K-2 children
– familiarity with the Letterland program
– a patient, caring & friendly disposition
– a current Working with Children Check
This role would suit retired primary teachers, mature Education students or daycare educators who are looking for some extra income while helping our delightful students prepare for big school.
To apply for this role please submit your cover letter & CV to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 15th June 2018.
Ladies Running Errands Ryde are hiring!!
We are a local company helping families with transport needs using correct child car seats. Not only do we transport families to the airport, we also offer school pickups, dinner drop-offs, mail pick-up and are the extra pair of hands to anyone who needs it.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, flexible local drivers to join our team. Our drivers need some flexibility on days and hours as it’s not fixed times. This is a great opportunity for retired people, those with older children or anyone who has great enthusiasm. Must live local
Our requirements are:
- Must obtain a free sole trader ABN
- Full comprehensive car insurance
- Working with Children Check
- Police Criminal Check
- Personal car in excellent condition (we mainly transfer families of 4-6 including children as well as luggage)
- Have one or more child car seats
Please contact for further information. We have school pick up runs that need to be covered NOW
About the job:
Loads of variety, pace and interaction with people. EA role with marketing, social media and events management.
- Support the sales and marketing team of a professional services firm
- Macquarie Park location with parking
- $60-65K plus superannuation, excellent perks and 3pm finish Fridays
For a full job description visit: https://www.myhorizon.com.au/administration-jobs/ea-social-media-administrator/1738533
The Northern Centre are seeking a qualified Early Childhood (or similar qualifications and/or experience) program facilitator for our weekly Dads ‘n Bubs Playgroups in Parramatta, commencing Saturday 2 June.
The last program was a huge success, so we are looking for another committed, compassionate and open-minded person who enjoys facilitating conversation whilst creating a fun and safe environment for the participants.
Interested? Please view further role and application details here: https://bit.ly/2rt7n6S
Are you returning to work or in search of an exciting new career?
Alium Works is dedicated to changing the face of Australia’s rail and infrastructure industry by providing specialised training and mentorship for mums returning to work.
We work with industry-leading companies to promote equal opportunity for those interested in developing a fulfilling career in rail and infrastructure.
Our Safety Cadetship will offer
- Formal Work Health and Safety Diploma qualification
- An opportunity to start your legacy by working on Sydney’s iconic infrastructure projects.
- Transferable skills across a range of disciplines including engineering, construction, project management, surveying and health and safety.
- The opportunity to be the master of your own destiny and secure long-term employment.
‘According to recent studies, companies who have female leaders perform significantly better than companies who don’t. Goldman Sasch & JBWere calculated that the rise in female employment since 1974 has boosted Australian economic activity by 22%’ – but more work needs to be done and we want you.
If you’re interested in a stable career path that offers choice, flexibility, and the chance to maximise your potential, Australia’s rail and infrastructure industry has a lot to offer.
Follow us on social media or register your details at https://aliumworks.com.au/
To apply visit: https://aliumworks.com.au/apply/apply-now/
When: 9am -12pm weekdays and 8am-11am Saturdays
Wage: child-minding attendant award rates
Where: Fernwood Ryde – Block e4/84 Belmore St, Ryde
- loves children
- have first aid and working with children check complete
The role includes free gym access
To apply contact Adala: firstname.lastname@example.org