- Flexible work options – work smarter and in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Fantastic team with a strong focus on people
- Based in our new offices in Parramatta
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you’re improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia’s start-up industry from the ground up, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems every day. The Private Clients Tax and Advisory team help bring this to life by building trusted relationships with the owners of private business, supporting them in decision making, wealth generation and income tax compliance. As a Tax and Advisory Manager/ Senior Manager you will make an impact here by taking a leadership role within the team, coaching team members and building strong relationships based on trust with our clients. Success in this role does come down to a positive attitude, hard work and going the extra mile in order to achieve. But that’s not all! You will have:
- Strong communication skills – you will make an impact as soon as you speak
- Leadership skills – jump in and take the lead, problem solving as you go
- Commercial and technical mind – clients value your real solutions
- Experience in managing a team at a fast pace
The brief is simple…You have a solid background in Australian corporate taxation and advisory services and are capable of managing teams and a large client portfolio. You are passionate about creating value for clients and investing in your team. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders. Those who have worked with you before can vouch for the fact you:
- Act with integrity and show care for the people you work with
- Demonstrate an ability to manage a team effectively
- Bring value to clients with commercially and technically sound ideas
- Have exceptional communication skill
- Want to learn!
Sound like you? Read on.
What We Offer
Working for Australia’s largest professional services firm you’ll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries. Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia’s number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too – you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity. Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting.
If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now through Beam Australia.
About the business and the role
Vetcentric is an independent veterinary management company, located in the Macquarie Park. This is your opportunity to work in a flexible work environment in a rapidly growing company seeking an experienced bookkeeper to work with our finance team.
Located in Macquarie Park, this role would suit someone who is seeking a work/life balance that is in high demand.
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our company part-time. This is a new role and would be perfect for someone looking to really make this role your own.
Reporting to the Finance Manager some of your responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing and management
- Lodgement of Superannuation
- Liaising with the external accountant
- First point of contact for staff with any pay/holiday queries
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5 years experience as a Bookkeeper
- 2 years experience in Xero, including Xero Payroll
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel
- Experience preparing BAS and ATO documents would be highly advantageous
- Experience and interest in the veterinary, aged care or pharmacy industries would be highly advantageous
- Experience reconciling rebates and liaising with suppliers would be highly advantageous
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to understand customer/client expectations and requirements and respond to their needs ensuring a high level of customer service
- Attention to detail by owning the numbers, knows the numbers and their accuracy and completeness at all times
To apply click here.
Health Focus Centre has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist to join a multi disciplinary natural health therapy centre in the great location of Putney (near Ryde).
The team at the health practice includes a Chiropractor, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. The practice also adjoins to a fitness studio providing classes such as Yoga, Pilates, Zumba etc.
- Your own ABN (or qualifications that allow for the immediate application for)
- Professional Insurance, Professional Association Membership & Health Fund Provider numbers including HCF & Medibank
- Must be flexible and willing to participate in growing with the clinic
- The clinic has reception staff, HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities as well as an electronic practice management system (including SMS reminders for patients) and provides all equipment required (towels, oil and massage table)
- Current clients base that ranges from sports injuries and pregnancy to both office workers and trades people
- Remuneration is based either on a commission arrangement or an option for room hire is also available
Apply now for this great opportunity!
Job Listing: www.au.indeed.com/cmp/Health-Focus-Centre
Contact Name: Lidia Grigorian
Phone Number: 0418 260 035