ORBUS Capital, part of NEXTGEN Distribution, funds IT hardware and software distributed by NEXTGEN and its partners. As a result of strong growth, ORBUS is seeking another finance all-rounder to join the team at North Sydney.
- Preparation of credit papers for transactions for $25k to $5m;
- Producing documentation from the system;
- Liaising with funders, partners and customers on transactions;
- Obtaining all documentation for settlement;
- Settling transactions;
- Monthly collection and disbursements of transaction payments;
- Growth opportunities within ORBUS and NEXTGEN
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills;
- A good understanding of financial statements;
- Ability to make timely decisions and exhibit sound/accurate judgement;
- Reasonable excel and financial numeracy.
We can be flexible for the right person and accommodate a person seeking to work 10am to 3/4pm.
Please send applications to Katrina.email@example.com
McIntosh Electrical is well established and recognised in the Electrical Industry since 2002. McIntosh Electrical has seen significant growth over the last six months and is looking for top talent to join our highly professional team. This is a career building opportunity for an experienced electrician seeking progression and job security.
About the role
As a qualified electrician with a minimum of three years experience as a tradesperson you would be;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and have great job management skills
- Completing all types of interesting and varied, residential and commercial repair and installation works over Sydney metro area
- Ensure high-quality workmanship while maintaining company values and standards, relevant safety and compliance documentation
- Communicate effectively with clients, providing exceptional service and technical advice
- Supervision and ongoing Training of Apprentices
- Opportunities for Leadership Role
Benefits and perks
- Fully Stocked Hilux + iPhone + Uniform + PPE Equipment provided
- Work with outstanding and friendly team where Staff produce excellent Results
- Generous commission structure on top of generous rates
- Plenty of overtime available only if desired
- Regular and ongoing job upskill training provided
- Fully Accredited Master Electricians
- A unique opportunity to join Sydney’s most Trusted and Respected Electrical Team
Skills and experience
- Ability to manage all job aspects from start to finish. Good time management skills a must.
- Excellent Understanding of electrical standards and regard for safety systems and processes
- Great communicator, friendly disposition
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be representing a well known and trusted brand
- Job Software experience highly desirable but not essential
- Good overall product knowledge and ability to recommend where required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our small, creative team of Mums is looking for a Casual/ Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist to join our friendly team of expert Marketers.
- Macquarie Park
- 1-2 days a week (mainly school hours) with some time in the office + some hours work from home
- Opportunity to grow
We are not looking for someone who has done personal posting and page management.
If you have experience (essential) in the development and implementation of digital strategy, messaging and campaigns and the ability to create and deliver digital content from setting up pages through to strategy, posting, community management, analytics and ad campaigns across FB (essential) and LinkedIn (desirable) please email us your resume and expression of interest – firstname.lastname@example.org
North Ryde Fitness + Aquatic Centre is in the heart of North Ryde’s Corporate District, providing a diverse range of sporting and fitness services.
We are a newly established boutique swim school and we’re looking for Learn to Swim Instructors to help launch our swim school program. With a rapidly expanding residential market at our doorstep, our casual Learn to Swim Instructors will be responsible for conducting swimming lessons to the highest possible standard for both Junior and Adult Participants.
With flexible working hours available, our ideal candidate is reliable and values their role as a swim instructor to work in a team environment whilst providing the best possible experience for our customers.
- Current Working With Children Check
- Strong communication skills to work with all ages and personalities, junior and adult participants
- Flexible working hours across a 7-day roster. You will have the ability to work the number of hours per week that you want.
- AustSwim Teacher Accreditation – Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety (We will help you achieve this accreditation for the right candidates)
Immediate start for the right candidate
To enquire or apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
We are a small accountancy firm located in Sydney’s Inner West. Our busy, hard working team of accountants work across a range of individual and small business clients.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, working three days per week alongside our experienced team. The successful candidate will work independently across all levels and types of accounting work including:
- Individual tax returns
- Small business financial reports and income tax returns
- SMSF annual compliance work
- BAS and IAS returns
- ATO and ASIC communication
- Client communication
Skills and experience required:
- Degree qualified
- 3 years+ experience in a professional accounting environment with an accent on business services and compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of english language
- Ability to work in a team
- Skills in Microsoft Office, Xero, MYOB
Immediate start. Salary commensurate with experience.
To enquire or apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Childhood Educator Preschool (Diploma, Certificate III) – Christopher Robin Preschool, Eastwood
- Part-time or full-time
- Flexible hours
- Immediate start
- Easy to manage small class size
- Salary: Award /hour
This small Preschool is looking for a Childcare Educator / Room Leader to run the program for 15 children aged 3-4 years.
- Diploma, or Certificate III in Early Childhood Educator
- First aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Child Protection Training (Identify Risk and Harm)
Essential attributes for the role:
- Friendly, motivated, caring and reliable
- Previous experience in educating and caring for children, craft and singing songs.
- Knowledge and skills in documenting children’s learning through observations
- Planning and implementing a quality educational curriculum
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Framework.
If you think that you will be the right fit for the position please send your RESUME to email@example.com
Are you looking for a job in between school pick up and drop off??
Do you love to cook??
Are you passionate about children??
This may be the job for you!!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated worker to join our team here at Macquarie Early Learning Centre as the centre cook!
- Permanent Part-Time position. 5 DAYS – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Macquarie Park Location
- Great work environment
- Supported by great staff and management
- Great work/life balance working part-time hours
- Training provided if necessary
- Planning and cooking nutritious meals for up to 60 children per day aged 0-5 years (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) including baby puree
- Menu Planning
- Cooking for children with various allergies and dietary requirements (eg. vegetarian, dairy-free).
- All stock ordering online
- Cooking qualification (preferred)
- Food handling and hygiene certificate (can obtain this)
- Knowledge of safe hygiene practices
- Effective time management skills
- Experience working as a cook in a childcare centre (preferred)
- Experience preparing meals for children with allergies
- Passionate about preparing nutritious meals
- Ability to work on your own and maintain a clean and functional kitchen
- Passionate about providing nutritional food to children
If you think that you will be the right fit for the position please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org and click the APPLY button.
Please contact the centre for any further information about the position on 98882066