The Ranch Hotel is recruiting 2 positions
- Bar / Bistro / Function staff
- Cellarhand / Handyperson
The Ranch Hotel is a thriving and busy venue in North Ryde catering to families, sports fans and well, everyone!
- Seeking casual staff with a minimum of 1years experience to work across our bistro, bars and with our frequent functions.
- Must have current RSA & RCG and be available to work nights and weekends.
- Our venue is open 9am-3am Mon to Sat & 10am-10pm Sundays.
- We are currently seeking an experienced handyperson/ cellar hand.
- We will provide Cellar training (incl. Forklift ticket) if required, but applicants MUST have proven odd jobs/ handyman experience.
- The position will be 38hrs/week, Monday – Friday, and can be structured as a permanent part-time position.
Please direct inquiries and resumes to Peter via email@example.com
Reflection Hair Studio is a small friendly salon in the local suburb of hunters hill. With a team of highly experienced hairdressers, and a great reputation in the area business is growing and there for we are looking to expand our team.
Job 1 – Part time Fully Qualified Senior Hairdresser
- Days and hours are flexible, must be confident in all aspects of hairdressing.
- Able to work independently and as a team, income is negotiable for the right applicant.
- Opportunities for ongoing training and progression.
Job 2 – Full Time, 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice
- Experience is not necessary.
- Looking for someone with impeccable work ethic and customer service.
- Who is passionate about becoming a hairdresser and wants too grow with the business.
- In return we will offer ongoing training within the salon and through our colour supplier matrix, above award wages and option for commission in 2nd and 3rd years.
Applications can be made via email addressed to Monique at- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a resume.