CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINER for DISCO & KARAOKE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
BOP TILL YOU DROP
This job is perfect for an older teen or uni student who loves working with children and having fun. Perfect for someone looking for weekend work and need to keep their weekdays free for study, auditions, etc.
Bop till you Drop are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and reliable actors who get a kick out of making a child feel like they are the most important person in the world. We teach children how to be confident, dance like no one is watching and most importantly have fun. This vision is created at children’s birthday parties (age 4-12yrs), school discos, child care centres, sports clubs, etc.
Some important criteria:
- Must have own reliable car.
- Available on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Be extremely reliable and committed as well as having strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel all over Sydney to various disco’s.
- You will be dancing the whole time; therefore you need to be able to teach simple dance routines and be confident to perform on stage.
Wages will be disclosed in the first phone interview.
Please have a look at www.boptillyoudrop.com.au for an information video on what we do.
Childcare Early Childhood Teacher | Macquarie Park, Sydney
You’ll be supported by a team of passionate educators and will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today. The job is with Guardian Early Learning Group.
Resource rich with incredible indoor and outdoor environments, this 81-place centre provides an amazing opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate educators from a breadth of cultural backgrounds. The purpose-built centre provides a welcoming place for children to learn and develop while offering you endless opportunities to be inspired in your practice.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, their Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and International speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Their recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and their annual Educator awards night
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme – Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Early Childhood Teacher you’ll:
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Teacher registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today! Send your resume with cover letter if applicable to: Silvana on SHanna@guardian.edu.au
Guardian Early Learning Group is offering you $500 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
ADMINISTRATION & RECEPTION COORDINATOR
4 days per week (Tuesday to Friday) – Permanent part-time
Applications close 9.00 am Monday 7 January 2019
The Northern Centre (formally Ryde Family Services) is a dynamic community service NGO that provides early intervention and prevention services to our community specifically in the areas of family and parenting, homelessness and domestic violence. We provide support in the form of casework, counselling, advice, referrals, advocacy and group work.
The important role of our Administration and Reception Coordinator works across the organisation and is the first point of contact for clients and visitors to the service. The organisation operates a client-centric, strengths based and trauma informed approach to care. We are culturally accessible and we value respect, integrity, innovation, collaboration and generosity in how we work with one another, our clients, our partners and the sector.
The salary will be in accordance with SCHADS Award Level 4 and in line with your demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience. There is generous salary packaging, a personal training budget and EAP support available for this role. The TNC office is located at West Ryde, a 2-minute walk from the West Ryde train station.
- Relevant qualifications in Administration and/or demonstrated previous experience in an Administration role within a busy office in a complex environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise empathy, discretion and sensitivity when communicating with clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of a range of issues facing vulnerable families, youth and individuals including but not limited to domestic violence, homelessness, mental health, family breakdown, drugs and alcohol and parenting stress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Ability to prioritise and be hands on in all aspect of workload; and be self-directed
- Understanding of WHS. Desirable Criteria:
- Familiarity with Social media and web maintenance, CRM systems, database management and excellent IT literacy.
- Bilingual/community language, preferably Korean and/or Mandarin.
- Current driver’s license.
For more information, please contact: Cate Sinclair on 0409 685 334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send their resume with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered. The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Record and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
ORBUS Capital, part of NEXTGEN Distribution, funds IT hardware and software distributed by NEXTGEN and its partners. As a result of strong growth, ORBUS is seeking another finance all-rounder to join the team at North Sydney.
- Preparation of credit papers for transactions for $25k to $5m;
- Producing documentation from the system;
- Liaising with funders, partners and customers on transactions;
- Obtaining all documentation for settlement;
- Settling transactions;
- Monthly collection and disbursements of transaction payments;
- Growth opportunities within ORBUS and NEXTGEN
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills;
- A good understanding of financial statements;
- Ability to make timely decisions and exhibit sound/accurate judgement;
- Reasonable excel and financial numeracy.
We can be flexible for the right person and accommodate a person seeking to work 10am to 3/4pm.
Please send applications to Katrina.email@example.com