Top Ryde Early Learning is one of Sydney’s leading child care centres.
We have won multiple awards for Staff Training and Development and Work / Life Balance. Our management team includes the Vice President of the Australian Childcare Alliance.
We are looking for someone motivated to join our diverse and dynamic team.
This is an entry-level role, so you don’t need any experience – our team will train you. Most of us began as trainees, so it’s a very supportive environment.
You will be studying a Certificate III in Children’s Services in order to begin your professional development as an Early Childhood Educator. We will support your study through flexible working hours, though you need to be available for a rotating roster that spans from 6.45am to 6pm.
Working with the children, you will be responsible for all aspects of their care and education – from supervision, to taking group times, to guiding their development.
You must be friendly, energetic and hard working. You need to be able to work as a part of a team – communicating clearly and working cooperatively. You also need to be able to quickly form relationships with the children and their families.
If you live locally and can speak a second language you’ll have an advantage. You must have the authority to work and study in Australia.
We strongly encourage male applicants.
To apply please send an email to email@example.com which includes your resume and details on why you would be the best candidate for the role.
For more information about the service visit www.toprydeearlylearning.com.au
Habitania Homewares is one of Australia’s fastest growing independent homewares stores and is Australia’s best kept secret for homewares, furniture and décor. Home to exclusive products as well as big name brands, we are the one stop shop. With 21 stores located in NSW and VIC, our store experience is based on our unique mix of products and high levels of customer service. We are passionate about creating an atmosphere that provides home inspiration and gift giving ideas.
About the role
We are looking for experienced retail sales associates to work in our Macquarie Centre store. You will have a passion for homewares, be self-motivated, sales focused and thrive on delivering excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- With a helpful and courteous manner, identifying the needs of your customer and providing the highest level of customer service;
- Working together with your team to achieve sales targets for your store;
- Finalising your sale through our POS system;
- Stock management, receiving deliveries, unpacking of stock and store refill
- Maintaining Habitania’s high visual merchandising standards through store presentation.
Skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- At least one year’s retail sales experience, within a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to build professional relationships and be a team player;
- Professional approach and strong communication skills;
- A customer service focus;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of an electronic Point of Sale (POS) system;
- Excellent presentation and grooming;
- Flexible availability, including weekends and late-night trading days, as required
- A passion for homewares, of course!
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to make a difference and your mark within a growing business
- Work with a passionate team & beautiful product range
- Generous staff discount
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Application for Macquarie Centre store”
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
PERMANENT PART-TIME (2 DAYS PER WEEK ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY)
Applications close: 29 March
The Northern Centre (formally Ryde Family Services) is a dynamic community service NGO that provides early intervention and prevention services to our community specifically in the areas of family and parenting, homelessness and domestic violence. We provide support in the form of casework, counselling, advice, referrals, advocacy and group work.
The important role of our Administration and Reception Coordinator works across the organisation and is the first point of contact for clients and visitors to the service. The organisation operates a client-centric, strengths based and trauma informed approach to care. We are culturally accessible and we value respect, integrity, innovation, collaboration and generosity in how we work with one another, our clients, our partners and the sector.
The salary will be in accordance with SCHADS Award Level 4 and in line with your demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience. There is generous salary packaging, a personal training budget and EAP support available for this role. The TNC office is located at West Ryde, a 2-minute walk from the West Ryde train station.
- Relevant qualifications in Administration and/or demonstrated previous experience in an Administration role within a busy office in a complex environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise empathy, discretion and sensitivity when communicating with clients.
- Demonstrated understanding of a range of issues facing vulnerable families, youth and individuals including but not limited to domestic violence, homelessness, mental health, family breakdown, drugs and alcohol and parenting stress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills.
- Ability to prioritise and be hands on in all aspect of workload; and be self-directed
- Understanding of WHS.
- Familiarity with Social media and web maintenance, CRM systems, database management and excellent IT literacy.
- Bilingual/community language, preferably Korean and/or Mandarin.
- Current driver’s license.
For more information, please contact:
Cate Sinclair on 0409 685 334 or email@example.com
Applicants should send their resume with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Record and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Havas ENT Clinics, a busy surgical practice seeks a vibrant, committed, and experienced individual to join our practice.
We are seeking someone with an outgoing personality, administrative skills, good phone manner, and impeccable presentation.
Previous medical experience is preferred but not essential.
Appropriate computer literacy is required.
We have an enthusiastic, supportive and energetic team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a nurturing environment and to facilitate us delivering the highest possible standard of care to our patients.
The position is part-time or full time, located in Bondi
Please apply with cover letter and CV: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38257831
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, contact Amy, our Clinic Coordinator, on 9387 7360.
Saviom Software is looking for a Sales Consultant to join our Marketing and Sales team!
We are a software company in North Ryde, selling enterprise level management solutions to some of the largest firm’s worldwide (check our client list on our website www.saviom.com ). We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and sales savvy part-timer to join our team. Your primary work will be in the first part of our sales process where you will be booking leads for software demonstrations.
We are a small team working in our North Ryde, Australia office but have further branches in India and the United Kingdom.
This is a part-time role. We require for the employee to come in 4 days a week for an approximately 20-hour work week. Timings are flexible, in which a morning or afternoon shift can be chosen.
This role is ideal for stay-at-home parents looking for part-time, flexible work.
What you will be doing:
- Following-up and booking contacts into web-demonstrations for Saviom’s software products.
- Communicating and coordinating trials with potential and current clients.
- Assisting in closing potential sales-deals and aiding them in adopting the software.
- Emailing contacts a list of educational and relevant material to assist them in the decision making process.
- Coordinating and on-field sales for trade-show and conference events.
- Potential to move into a product expert role in which you will demonstrate Saviom’s software products.
- Note that the sales component of this role is purely in the B2B space.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Previous Sales experience (whether it is in retail, tele-marketing etc.).
- A background and understanding in IT is not necessary but can be advantageous.
- Ability to complete set tasks with high quality.
- Availability for flexible hours (as stated above).
We are on the lookout for an experienced freelance graphic designer to join the mix. We are interested to form a long-term collaboration opportunity to form part of our core team. This is a flexible arrangement (starting at 10hrs/week as a basis) – but we would love to see you in the studio 2 or more days per week so that we will be able to easily chat with you on new briefs and projects as they come in.
We are looking for someone who naturally possesses a good design aesthetic and has a very high attention to detail. Pro skills across the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat a must). Digital experience is a plus – especially WordPress and MailChimp. And we would roll out the carpet if you also had great MS Office skills too (PowerPoint and MS Word).
To apply please email your folio and CV to email@example.com, along with your freelance rates and what your availability/capacity is like.
This is a casual role requiring weekend and evening work. We’re looking for someone with a lot of flexibility, potentially to work 2-4 days a week casually. Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, Thursday evenings and public holidays.
Mirvac Retail is the market leader in creating value for our customers. We do this by working collaboratively to deliver bold and innovative retail experiences across our portfolio of bespoke urban assets. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for Casual Customer Service Assistants to join our team at Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will be the face of the Centre and communicate comprehensive information and knowledge about the Centre?s offers and events. Moreover, you will utilise your passion for helping others to deliver exceptionally memorable and rewarding experiences to our Retailers, our Customers and our Communities.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant include but are not limited to; customer, retailer and contractor enquiries, complaints handling, managing the process for lost property and mobility equipment, assisting security with any requests, emergency procedures, marketing support and updating registers for reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in the retail or customer service industries in a high volume, customer facing role
- Strong time management skills
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Positive friendly attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Excellent presentation
- IT proficiency e.g. Microsoft Office package.
In return, you will be joining the World’s most sustainable property company and truly have an opportunity to establish your career with an industry leader. We will provide you with all the training and knowledge you need to make your role not only a success but also enjoyable, challenging and fun!
If you are interested in being considered for this diverse, rewarding and challenging opportunity at Mirvac please apply with your current resume. For more information on Mirvac please visit our website http://www.mirvac.com/
Early Learning World in Lane Cove is seeking a mature, reliable and enthusiastic Letterland teacher. Classes are typically held 3 days per week for 45 mins, plus 45 mins set up/pack away time, over a 9 week term. The rate for teaching time is $45/hour.
The successful applicant must be a native English speaker and will ideally possess:
– experience teaching preschoolers or K-2 children
– familiarity with the Letterland program
– a patient, caring and friendly disposition
– a current Working with Children Check
– an ABN, or be willing to apply for one
This autonomous role is available for an immediate start and would suit primary teachers, mature Education students or daycare educators who are seeking part-time hours.
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN’S ENTERTAINER for DISCO & KARAOKE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
BOP TILL YOU DROP
This job is perfect for an older teen or uni student who loves working with children and having fun. Perfect for someone looking for weekend work and need to keep their weekdays free for study, auditions, etc.
Bop till you Drop are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and reliable actors who get a kick out of making a child feel like they are the most important person in the world. We teach children how to be confident, dance like no one is watching and most importantly have fun. This vision is created at children’s birthday parties (age 4-12yrs), school discos, child care centres, sports clubs, etc.
Some important criteria:
- Must have own reliable car.
- Available on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Be extremely reliable and committed as well as having strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel all over Sydney to various disco’s.
- You will be dancing the whole time; therefore you need to be able to teach simple dance routines and be confident to perform on stage.
Wages will be disclosed in the first phone interview.
Please have a look at www.boptillyoudrop.com.au for an information video on what we do.