Are you a Mum looking to get back into the workforce, part-time after the kids go back to school in 2018; something with great work/family life balance?
We are Sydney’s largest outsourced extra-curricular provider for child care early development. Are you looking for a career improvement/change? If you are energetic, self-motivated, enthusiastic and looking for a rewarding career read on….
Kindy Active is a specialised program of activity classes designed to enhance the early learning and early development of children with programs for 1-2 year olds and 2-5 year olds.
Our SYDNEY team is growing significantly and we are looking for more HIGH QUALITY people to join our team for 2018. We want to hear from you NOW so we can start preparing you to begin teaching in February 2018.
Our program of over 35 individual 1/2 Hour activity classes is a perceptual (sensory) motor skills program, specialising in teaching movement skills, gross motor skills, physical fitness, healthy eating and lifestyle habits.
Classes are delivered in an enthusiastic fun format using themes, music and class specific equipment. With parachutes, bubbles, hoops, dress ups, mini bean bags, tactile balls, balance blocks, tunnels, scarves, musical instruments and many specialised equipment pieces, every class is fresh, exciting and stimulating.
- You can also find out more about us by visiting our website: www.kindyactive.com.au
- Full training provided (FREE). Some teaching experience would be an advantage, however is not necessary.
- Successful applicants will begin with an Induction workshop
- New Instructors will also attend several ‘Buddy Classes’ as part of their induction and on-boarding.
- We provide all training for you to teach the program as well as business skills and all equipment.
- Regular Instructor Development Days for continual improvement of skills provided.
- We do all the marketing to provide the classes which means NO SALES FROM YOU!
Enthusiastic, Loving, Caring, Ability – These are the qualities we look for when assessing our instructors. You will need to have good, clear English speaking skills and good communication skills. As we teach healthy Lifestyles, you should be a role model; reasonably fit and healthy.
- Instructors are handpicked based on their enthusiasm, experience, qualifications and unconditional love of children.
- You will need a reliable Car to travel to your designated Centres to teach.
- You will need your First Aid.
- You will need your WWC (Working with Children Check)
We are currently looking for New Instructors for the following Sydney ONLY regions (You should live within approximately 20-30 minutes’ drive of this area to apply):
- Ryde/Ermington District – (Ryde, Ermington, Epping areas) – 2 Instructors needed here in well-established Centres.
- St George District – (Hurstville, Mortdale, Rockdale areas)
ABOUT THE POSITION
If this opportunity sounds like it could be you, consider the following:
- You would be working under contract, NOT as an employee.
- Part-Time ONLY is available
- VERY REALISTIC expectations are that you can earn $450-500+/Wk based on 6 Hours (6 Classes X 1/2 Hr each + Home based Admin time) as a part-timer.
- You can choose to do more classes and earn more if you like…it’s your call.
- And in case you are wondering…. There is NO CATCH!
To apply: Email your CV/ Resume and Introductory letter.
Mobile: 0416 201 811 (Jo-Anne)
Violet’s Beauty Spot in Carlingford is looking for casual receptionist / salon assistant.
You will have:
- excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring and honest personality
- an ability to work within a team and build relationships
- a passion and drive for helping clients achieve their desired results
Work day: Wednesday (school hours is fine)
To apply please call Violet on 0410548655
Midson Road Child Care Centre in Epping is looking for a part-time cook to join our team.
Thursday’s and Friday’s 8am – 1pm or 8.15am -1.15pm
We are looking for someone with a passion for fresh ingredients and a diverse range of tastes and textures the sky is the limit with variety and ideas.
We would like you to pursue a menu planning course and food handling course once settled.
Health Focus Centre has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Remedial Massage Therapist to join a multi disciplinary natural health therapy centre in the great location of Putney (near Ryde).
The team at the health practice includes a Chiropractor, Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist. The practice also adjoins to a fitness studio providing classes such as Yoga, Pilates, Zumba etc.
- Your own ABN (or qualifications that allow for the immediate application for)
- Professional Insurance, Professional Association Membership & Health Fund Provider numbers including HCF & Medibank
- Must be flexible and willing to participate in growing with the clinic
- The clinic has reception staff, HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities as well as an electronic practice management system (including SMS reminders for patients) and provides all equipment required (towels, oil and massage table)
- Current clients base that ranges from sports injuries and pregnancy to both office workers and trades people
- Remuneration is based either on a commission arrangement or an option for room hire is also available
Apply now for this great opportunity!
Job Listing: www.au.indeed.com/cmp/Health-Focus-Centre
Contact Name: Lidia Grigorian
Phone Number: 0418 260 035
Part-time gardening position – 1 or 2 days/week for 6 hrs/day on Sydney’s North Shore.
A small boutique gardening business is growing and wants to hire a confident and experienced gardener. Must be motivated and willing to do hedging, mowing, edging, weed control, pruning, planting (which includes digging holes!) mulching & fertilising.
It is essential that the successful applicant knows how to use a hedge cutter and lawn mower and can differentiate between a plant and a weed. Also required to have a current driver’s licence, appropriate PPE, effective communication skills and a positive outlook. Own transport would be desirable.
Long term possibilities of employment, above award wage and additional days available by negotiation with the right person.
Please forward your application to Carmelita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Name: Carmelita Jara
Phone number: 0410935785