Eremea Home Care Services is a home care agency that has been operating since 2002 providing people with in-home support services and personal care allowing them to remain at home as independently as possible offering choice, flexibility and control.
Eremea Home Care Services strive to provide a quality service which is indicated by our growth in the home care industry.
Eremea’s mission is we provide support and care to enhance a person’s health and well-being through innovative tailored solutions offering help to the elderly who wish to remain in their own homes, children and adults with disabilities and special needs, individuals recovering from an illness or an accident as well as a broad range of domestic that need tending to.
Your work at Eremea Home Care Services as a support worker will involve duties such as light domestic assistance, personal care, transportation, in-home & outing respite, social support.
For this particular role we are looking for Bilingual support workers who want to make a difference in elderly people’s everyday life and well-being. We are looking for care workers for a casual position that are able to work in the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore and St George areas.
What you must have:
– Current first aid and CPR certificate
– Current criminal record check certificate (police check)
– Current working with children’s check certificate (for paid roles)
– Completed NDIS Orientation Module
– NSW Drivers Licence
– Your own reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
– A smartphone
– Manual Handling Training completed within the last 12 months
Ideally, you will have:
– Minimum of Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services
– Experience with personal care and manual handling procedures
– Flexibility with availability
– High care needs experience
If this sounds like you and you meet the requested criteria APPLY HERE
Agency 1 Real Estate is looking for a part-time Property Manager / Admin Assistant who would like to work in a relaxed/ fun environment and places the needs of our clients as a top priority.
Hours: 9.30am – 2.30pm Mon-Fri
Location: North Ryde
In our office, we very much focus on client interaction and communication so that they are well informed and happy with the services we provide. If this sounds like you, then look no further.
The successful candidate will work alongside a successful, knowledgeable & close-knit team who love to power through their work and have plenty of laughs along the way.
- Landlord and Tenant communication
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears control
- Periodic & outgoing inspections
- Rental reviews and renewals
- Completing all necessary documentation associated with signing up new business
- Setup of Sales Campaign – Setup, Paperwork, Marketing and Advertising setup.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Real Estate Licence
- Drivers Licence & Own Car
- Sound knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Preferable experience with Property Me/ REX Software
- A high level of customer service & problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well as a team as well as autonomously
- Be able to work under pressure
- Passion for property and people as you strive to deliver an exceptional customer service
- High level of written and verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Flexible work arrangements – School Hours
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Location East Ryde, Sydney, NSW
Work Type 1-430pm Mon-Fri
This job is for a part time, Office, customer service and order entry position.
The business is a local bread, cakes and pastry supplier & distributor.
Hours and days are: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4:30 pm.
You will be required to answer phones, record and enter orders taken from cafes and restaurants in to an online system. Computer skills required.
Accuracy is of upmost importance so you MUST speak, read and write english.
You must be reliable and have good customer service skills.
This is a long term position, so only apply if you want a long term job.
Please Call 0411 709 464 for an interview.
Location Ryde, Sydney, NSW
Work Type 8 hours per week (2 x 4-hour daytime shifts)
Pistachio Entertainment Group was founded in 2010 by Mario and Emily Martinez, who met touring and performing all over the world with Australia’s most successful children’s entertainment company “The Wiggles”.
The successful candidate will report to the Directors of this busy, vibrant children’s entertainment company.
Pistachio Entertainment provides a premium Children’s Entertainment Service, spanning multiple avenues of performance and enjoying a consistently positive response from our loyal clients.
As requests for our services are growing rapidly, we need someone who can commit to a weekly Administrative position to offer support to this family-run business.
For more information on Pistachio Entertainment, please visit our website: http://pistachioentertainment.com
The key responsibilities of our Office Administrator include:
- Providing Administration and Marketing support to our expanding business
- Managing customer enquiries by responding to incoming telephone, email and enquiries and overseeing outgoing correspondence by email and phone.
- Scheduling events, coordinating parties and performances, organising meetings with future collaborators and coordinating travel logistics.
- Liaising with customers and artists to ensure smooth execution of parties and performances.
- Conducting customer acquisition activities to promote Pistachio Entertainment.
- Managing the Pistachio Entertainment social media platforms to grow our market reach and share positive feedback.
- Creating and disseminating promotional material to existing clients.
The Successful Applicant
We require an Office Administrator who has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar Office Administration, Reception or Social Media Marketing Role
- An understanding of the Entertainment Industry
- Experience liaising with clients, customers and entertainers via phone and email
- The ability to schedule social media posts (on Instagram and Facebook) and manage a small-scale Marketing campaign
- Experience using scheduling programs such as XERO and CRM Daylite ( is a bonus ), as well as the Microsoft Office and Apple suites.
Initial employment will be two-days per week, 8 hours work in total. There will be a 10-week trial period, after which the terms of the contract and engagement will be reviewed.
The Office Administrator Role will be paid at a rate of $30 per hour.
The successful applicant will be replacing our outgoing Administrator. Commitment to the specified weekly requirement is vital for us to work in successful partnership.
Pistachio Entertainment requires someone who is energetic, reliable, dedicated and open to pursuing opportunities for future growth within their position.
What is in it for you?
Work for a thriving children’s company, who provide a quality entertainment service.
Enjoy being a part of a collaborative, fun family-run company.
Make an impact on an emerging business, with potential future opportunities for bonuses and commissions based on hard work and consistency.
If you’re a motivated all-rounder looking for a busy Office Administrator role with plenty of variety, then apply now!
Position Vacant – Mon to Fri
Customer Service & Warehouse Support Officer
Campsmart is a growing online retailer for Caravan and Camper Trailer Parts and Accessories located in Gladesville, Sydney.
We are currently seeking a motivated person to join our busy team.
While the primary focus of the role is customer service, we require a flexible and adaptable person who can help out with all aspects of the day to day operations.
The position is a dedicated Mon-Fri role, however, we would be willing to look at some flexibility of start and finish times for the right person.
- Answering sales calls and taking orders
- Assisting customers with concerns such as warranty claims and late parcel inquiries
- Office Administration – including filing and data entry
- Assisting customers in-store
- Assisting in the warehouse with unpacking stock as required
- Keeping the storefront tidy
- Creating shipping manifests and dispatching items
- Assisting with website administration
- Reconciling and updating stock orders
Previous experience in this type of role is not required. However, strong communication skills, computer skills, and customer service skills are essential. Attention to detail is vital.
This is a fast-paced and growing business so the perfect applicant will have a can-do attitude and be willing to assist in all aspects of running the business. In return, we can offer a supportive environment with a great team and the opportunity to expand and develop as the business grows.
The position will initially be offered casually with a view to moving to a permanent appointment.
Salary will be award wage based on the Vehicle Manufacturing, Repair, Services and Retail Award 2010 (MA000089)
Applications: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a covering statement about why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to it.
At THE CFO BOOKKEEPER, we are looking to expand our team and have an exciting opportunity for a switched on, experienced bookkeeper to come on board.
Our office is located in Putney NSW.
We need a part-time (with set hours), hands-on, highly organised problem solver who can assist with all areas of bookkeeping.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Full function payroll
- Month-end reporting
- EOFY reporting
- Preparation of Super, PAYG, Payroll Tax
- Preparation of BAS/IAS
- Reconciliations Import/export data integrations.
The following skills are essential for success in the role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload
- Proactive approach to work
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent team player
- Strong computer literacy
- Proficient with QuickBooks, XERO and MYOB
- Ability to work autonomously
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High level of motivation and strong work ethic
Resumes should be sent through to TheCFOBookkeeper@gmail.com
Duties will include: