OH Property Group is looking for a part-time Property Manager (half time) with previous PM experience to help us manage a PM portfolio in North Shore Sydney.
Duties will include:
1. Arranging and conducting Open for Inspections and private appointments for prospective tenants.
2. Assessing rental applications, reference checking and making recommendations to the owners.
3. Preparing paperwork associated with leases and tenancies.
3. Conducting in-going and out-going inspections.
4. Managing the PM portfolio: obtaining quotes for repairs, arranging for repairs, issuing work orders, conducting periodic inspections and rent reviews, and liaising with tenants and owners.
5. Making book-keeping entries into the PM software, uploading of invoices, issuing tenancy invoices and running reports and tenant ledgers.
6. Maintaining required hard copy files for PM portfolio
Hours will be quite flexible so long as Opens and Inspections can be held at suitable times. Our office is in Chatswood, very close to the train station but a lot of the work can be done remotely.
Candidates need to hold a minimum Certificate of Registration (as issued by the NSW Office of Fair Trading) and have some prior experience in Property Management.
To apply, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com