Are you looking for a job in between school pick up and drop off??
Do you love to cook??
Are you passionate about children??
This may be the job for you!!
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated worker to join our team here at Macquarie Early Learning Centre as the centre cook!
- Permanent Part-Time position. 5 DAYS – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Macquarie Park Location
- Great work environment
- Supported by great staff and management
- Great work/life balance working part-time hours
- Training provided if necessary
- Planning and cooking nutritious meals for up to 60 children per day aged 0-5 years (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea) including baby puree
- Menu Planning
- Cooking for children with various allergies and dietary requirements (eg. vegetarian, dairy-free).
- All stock ordering online
- Cooking qualification (preferred)
- Food handling and hygiene certificate (can obtain this)
- Knowledge of safe hygiene practices
- Effective time management skills
- Experience working as a cook in a childcare centre (preferred)
- Experience preparing meals for children with allergies
- Passionate about preparing nutritious meals
- Ability to work on your own and maintain a clean and functional kitchen
- Passionate about providing nutritional food to children
If you think that you will be the right fit for the position please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to email@example.com and click the APPLY button.
Please contact the centre for any further information about the position on 98882066
6 MONTH PART TIME CONTRACT (3 DAYS PER WEEK)
MyHorizon has an exciting part-time opportunity for an HR Coordinator/Advisor seeking autonomy in the Ryde area.
This well established multinational engineering firm with an Australian presence for 20 years now choosing to in-source their HR function. The HR function will support 50 staff across multiple divisions.
Reporting to the CEO and Commercial Manager, you will be in sole charge of their HR function supported with a new HRIS. You will be the first point of contact for your client group queries.
This assignment will see you maintain an existing HR function, involving:
- recruitment, induction and onboarding of new staff.
- assist with WHS and the committee.
- interpret and advise on policies and procedures.
- support leaders and employees to understand and adhere to legislative and contractual obligations.
- build partnerships with stakeholders to optimise outcomes for both staff and the business.
- manage all HR administration.
In order to be successful in your application, you will:
- be an established and experienced HR generalist.
- have strength of character to build credibility and develop solid relationships with an educated client group.
- be self-sufficient, resourceful and diligent in your approach.
In addition to a pay rate of $33-35 per hour plus superannuation, you will enjoy parking at the door, flexible part-time hours with very limited overtime and a relaxed culture.
How to apply
We move quickly to shortlist, so don’t delay your application. Send your CV in Word format via the job portal. Enquiries can be directed to Danielle on 8765 9700.
See the FULL job ad on the MyHorizon website here.
Our boutique Marketing Agency, based in Macquarie Park is growing, so we are looking for a freelance/ casual Marketing Manager to join our team of marketing Mums. We offer marketing support to small and medium-sized businesses (mainly B2B) across a variety of industries and genuinely enjoy delivering successful marketing and helping grow their businesses.
The ideal job applicant will be a hands-on marketing all-rounder with experience in marketing strategy/ planning, campaign planning and execution, marketing project management, digital marketing, etc. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be utilised to manage both client and supplier relationships.
Initially, the position is likely to be 1-2 days a week mainly during school hours, but could quickly grow. Some work in the office each week, but also able to work remotely from home. We offer a flexible, enjoyable working environment and the role would suit those requiring a flexible lifestyle.
If you would like to apply for the Freelance / Casual Marketing Manager role, we are looking forward to hearing from you so please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for us, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carlile Swimming is a global leader in swimming teaching and coaching. Our reputation for quality, consistency and innovation has been earned over 70 years of continuous operation. Today, our swim schools deliver more than one million lessons a year to children.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and motivated people to teach at our Lane Cove West swim school. With flexible teaching hours, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of a work-life balance while teaching an incredible and important life skill.
If you are interested in working with children to promote safety, fun and learning, apply now through our website. We will provide you with all of the tools and ongoing training to become a wworld-classswimming instructor. You will also get a national accreditation that could take you anywhere.
Join the Carlile team to…
- Work with a great team of people — and have fun too!
- Watch children develop a life-long love of swimming.
- Make a difference to the lives of children and their families.
- Learn an industry leading teaching system that achieves great results.
- Experience true job satisfaction!
If you are available to work weekdays and weekends please apply. Perfect for parents or students.
Please apply through our website at: http://www.carlile.com.au/teachers/