- We specialize in learning, communication and life skills for adolescents (11-16), young adults (16-18) and adults (18+ years) with Specific Language Impairments, Social skills difficulties, mild to moderate Autism and Intellectual Disabilities and those struggling with accessing a mainstream curriculum
- We provide support to students transitioning from Primary to Secondary School
- We teach basic Life Skills, such as budgeting, social sight vocabulary, form filling, CV writing, interview skills and social skills
- We also provide help with literacy, writing, and attention and listening skills.
- We provide accent modification and English Pronunciation training to Foreign born professionals
- We are registered with Medicare, most major Health Funds and we are in the final stages of our NDIS Registration
Rukiya Stein, M.A. MSPA, CPSP – Director/Speech and Language Pathologist
I (Elizabeth aka Liz) am qualified in manual practices Bowen Therapy, Remedial Massage, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy Massage and Infant Massage. I am dedicated to revitalising your body by removing the stress, exhaustion and pain that stop you living a truly vibrant and healthy life.
Bowen Therapy, Remedial Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Aromatherapy are therapies used to relax and reduce muscle tension, ease pain, reduce stress and enhance relaxation, which in turn increases your energy and improves all over health and wellbeing.
Conditions we treat include:
Muscular aches, pain and tension
Back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder problems
Pregnancy and its related symptoms
Elizabeth’s qualifications are:
Diploma of Bowen Therapy
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage
Certificate IV Aromatherapy
Certified Infant Massage Instructor
“I was looking for a Remedial Massage therapist in the local area and had tried a few, but they we’re not a good match for me. I asked the Ryde District Mum’s group, and three separate members recommended Liz. I’ve now seen Liz 5 times, and she has even treated my teenage son for pectoral discomfort.
Liz gave me an extensive initial consultation, and each time I see her we have a short consult before the massage, so that she can tailor the treatment for my needs.
It is a professional set up, and a very calming environment.
I’m certainly enjoying my treatments, and would recommend Liz’s services time and time again.”
“I received three exceptional massages from Liz during the third trimester of my pregnancy. Liz targeted those areas of my body that were under stress due to the extra weight I was carrying. Liz was able to make those last few weeks bearable.
Before each massage Liz took the time to comprehensively assess the progress of my pregnancy, any new changes to my body and was fully aware of my medical history.
After each massage my sleep improved, I felt relaxed and in a better frame of mind. Discomfort had certainly reduced in my upper and lower back, legs and feet.
During the massage Liz made me feel comfortable and she was able to reach all areas while lying on my side to protect my baby and ensure adequate circulation.
Liz was professional and extremely friendly. She made me feel at ease and was willing to answer any questions I may have had.
I previously had pregnancy massages at day spas but they definitely were not comparable to the massages offered by Liz.
I highly recommend Liz and will definitely be visiting her again during future pregnancies, post labour and for an educational session on infant massage.”
Phone: 0415 775 652
Childhood Learning and Speech Pathology is a busy paediatric service conveniently located at Top Ryde opposite the shopping centre. All our Speech Pathologists are Australian trained and qualified with more than 14 years of local experience.
Phone: 1300 650 494
Address: Suite 5, 120 Blaxland Rd, Top Ryde New South Wales 2113