Be it muscle pain, nerve pain or joint pain, these bodily aches and pains slow you down and stop you from doing the things you enjoy most. We believe that most bodily pains are symptoms of a dysfunctional musculoskeletal system- a consequence of living in a modern world. When we correct the dysfunctions, these daily aches and pains disappear!
Our team includes Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Remedial Massage Therapists, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine who practice acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, and Clinical Pilates instructors. While the specific approach of each profession and each practitioner may vary, our shared goal is to have you moving pain-free and living life to the full.
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we’re equipped to help people from all walks of life – men and women of any age, sports people, babies, children, pregnant women and seniors. For adults, we are your first port-of-call for neck and back pain, sciatica, headaches and migraines, sinusitis and joint pains. For pregnant women visit for assistance with pregnancy-related symptoms such as hip pain and pelvic pain. We assist our senior patients with coordination, balance problems, stress, fatigue and sleeping problems.
Address: 1/22 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde
Phone: 9878 5021
- We specialize in learning, communication and life skills for adolescents (11-16), young adults (16-18) and adults (18+ years) with Specific Language Impairments, Social skills difficulties, mild to moderate Autism and Intellectual Disabilities and those struggling with accessing a mainstream curriculum
- We provide support to students transitioning from Primary to Secondary School
- We teach basic Life Skills, such as budgeting, social sight vocabulary, form filling, CV writing, interview skills and social skills
- We also provide help with literacy, writing, and attention and listening skills.
- We provide accent modification and English Pronunciation training to Foreign born professionals
- We are registered with Medicare, most major Health Funds and we are in the final stages of our NDIS Registration
Rukiya Stein, M.A. MSPA, CPSP – Director/Speech and Language Pathologist