Elizabeth is a Registered Psychologist. She holds a Master in Behavioural Science, obtained through the University of Sydney and an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society and is a provider of Medicare funded psychological services.
Elizabeth is a specialist in Maternal Psychology and Relationship/Marriage Therapy. She has undertaken specialised training to be able to provide comprehensive treatment for parents, couples and families. Elizabeth’s specialised training enables her to provide specialist services. She has personally trained with Marriage Therapy experts Drs John and Julie Gottman at the Gottman Institute in Seattle, USA. She is a licensed Facilitator of The Circle of Security Parenting Program and the Magic 123 & Emotion Coaching Program. She is a Champion and service provider for Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia (PANDA). Elizabeth also has extensive experience working with adolescents and teenagers experiencing anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol concerns, post traumatic stress disorders, workplace stress and other general concerns.
Elizabeth’s passion for Psychology has seen her work in a number of settings including the Children’s Hospital at Westmead & Sydney Children’s Hospital, The Australian Performing Arts Grammar at Broadway, within various Universities and Government Agencies. Elizabeth now works solely in private practice in Gladesville and Neutral Bay.
Elizabeth combines a number of therapeutic approaches to suit the individuals needs of each person. She picks and chooses from psychodynamic psychotherapy, existential psychotherapy, systems therapy, attachment theory, schema therapy, cognitive processing therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy and Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
Elizabeth is available for appointments in her private practice locations, out of hours home visits for couples, intensive weekend couples therapy, workshops, groups and retreats. She regularly presents on the topic of “Managing Perinatal Distress Through Strengthening the Couple Bond”.
Elizabeth has been working on a research project since 2014, exploring Maternal Psychology and Relationships in Parenthood.
Elizabeth lives in Gladesville with her two sons and husband, who is also trained in Couples Therapy and works with her on many of her projects.
- Phone: 0416 561 769
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Elizabeth-Neal-Relationships
- Website: www.elizabethneal.com.au
Be it muscle pain, nerve pain or joint pain, these bodily aches and pains slow you down and stop you from doing the things you enjoy most. We believe that most bodily pains are symptoms of a dysfunctional musculoskeletal system- a consequence of living in a modern world. When we correct the dysfunctions, these daily aches and pains disappear!
Our team includes Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Remedial Massage Therapists, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine who practice acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, and Clinical Pilates instructors. While the specific approach of each profession and each practitioner may vary, our shared goal is to have you moving pain-free and living life to the full.
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we’re equipped to help people from all walks of life – men and women of any age, sports people, babies, children, pregnant women and seniors. For adults, we are your first port-of-call for neck and back pain, sciatica, headaches and migraines, sinusitis and joint pains. For pregnant women visit for assistance with pregnancy-related symptoms such as hip pain and pelvic pain. We assist our senior patients with coordination, balance problems, stress, fatigue and sleeping problems.
Address: 1/22 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde
Phone: 9878 5021
- We specialize in learning, communication and life skills for adolescents (11-16), young adults (16-18) and adults (18+ years) with Specific Language Impairments, Social skills difficulties, mild to moderate Autism and Intellectual Disabilities and those struggling with accessing a mainstream curriculum
- We provide support to students transitioning from Primary to Secondary School
- We teach basic Life Skills, such as budgeting, social sight vocabulary, form filling, CV writing, interview skills and social skills
- We also provide help with literacy, writing, and attention and listening skills.
- We provide accent modification and English Pronunciation training to Foreign born professionals
- We are registered with Medicare, most major Health Funds and we are in the final stages of our NDIS Registration
Rukiya Stein, M.A. MSPA, CPSP – Director/Speech and Language Pathologist