At MyDental Care, our commitment to holistic treatment means we look at breathing, sleeping and facial development as well as your teeth and gums.
We treat patients as young as one week for tongue-tie and lip-tie correction, using minimally invasive WaterLase.
We believe that early orthopaedic care along with myofunctional therapy and non extraction orthodontics, can improve the function and appearance of your child’s teeth, as well as their posture.
While parents receive treatment, children are welcome to play in our safe and fun playroom.
For more information, please tune in to this podcast: http://thewellnesscouch.com/aqj/aqj-77-holistic-dentistry
Dr Louis Chan BDS
Admired for his clinical dexterity and gentle touch, Dr Chan has extensive knowledge and skills in TMJ, sleep apnoea and tongue-and lip-tie correction.
Dr Joo Choi BDSc BMLSc FICOI
Dr Joo’s experience and knowledge in optimal development combined with her warm personality makes her especially popular with children.
- Phone: 9807 7300 / 9807 8622
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Shop 7 11/5 Bay Dr, Meadowbank
- Website: www.mydentalcare.net.au & www.tmjsleepcentre.net.au
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mydentalcare
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/mydentalcare
Putney Dental Surgery has been established since 1993 proudly providing caring, friendly and gentle dental care to the families of Ryde and surrounding areas.
Our aim is to create not only beautiful smiles but a healthy overall mouth – teeth, gums and supporting tissues. We believe patients can enjoy the physical and emotional benefits gained from smiles that look their best and function properly for a lifetime.
We strive to have a relaxed gentle atmosphere and strongly believe the patient’s comfort is an important quality of successful dentistry.
We welcome you and your family to our growing Putney dentist practice. We take time to listen and discuss any of your questions or concerns. We will then individualise a treatment plan to give you quality personalised care.
Dr Sushma Patel and associate Dr Bhumika Amin are experienced practitioners and provide a wide range of general dental services ranging from routine preventative care to more comprehensive treatment plans.
Book on line at your convenience www.putneydentalsurgery.com.au
- Experienced Dentists delivering gentle care
- Prompt appointments
- Thorough examination including digital x-ray and video imaging
- Comprehensive planning & consultation
- Use of quality materials ensuring lasting outcomes
- On the spot rebate claims using HICAPS
- Dental treatment for DVA card holders
- Caring and comfortable experience
- On time appointments – we value your time
- We have been awarded full accreditation against the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards