Natural Tranquility provides natural therapies to support and nurture women, mums and babies.
Elizabeth (aka Liz) Cessario is a Natural Therapist in Ryde providing Bowen Therapy, Remedial Massage, Pregnancy & Post Natal Massage & Aromatherapy Massage. With over 10 years experience in the industry, Elizabeth tailors solutions to revitalise your body, allowing you to gain the health and wellbeing you deserve by removing the stress, exhaustion and pain that stops you living a truly vibrant and healthy life.
Bowen Therapy, Remedial Massage, Pregnancy & Post Natal Massage and Aromatherapy are therapies used to relax and reduce muscle tension, ease pain, reduce stress and enhance relaxation, which in turn increases your energy and improves all over health and wellbeing.
Conditions we treat (not limited to) include:
- Muscular aches, pain and tension
- Back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder problems
- Pregnancy and its related symptoms
Liz is the creator of
- Nurture Mumma & Nurture Bubba gift boxes containing natural and organic ingredient to help you on your pregnancy journey and beyond
- Baby Bottom Balm
- Aromatic Mists and essential oil blends
Elizabeth’s qualifications are:
- Diploma of Bowen Therapy
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate in Post Natal Massage & Partner Training in Labour
- Certificate IV Aromatherapy
- Bowen Therapy Instructor (currently training)
What people are saying….
Over the past 8 or so years I have had a lot of different therapies in trying to ease my chronic pain. Liz has been treating me with Bowen therapy for a few months now on a regular basis particularly in my neck, shoulders and hips. It has been a challenge for Liz in identifying where the origin of the pain is coming from and it fascinates me when she can explain it by actually showing me diagrams from her books. Prior to seeing Liz I had never heard of Bowen therapy and now I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from any sort of pain. It’s a very gentle and relaxing treatment. I look forward to my sessions with her knowing that it does provide relief for me.
Elizabeth helped me through the last trimester of my pregnancy and I highly recommend her to other local mums and mums-to-be. She’s very thorough and takes the time to listen to any issues from my obstetrician or physiotherapist, checks for any changes since the previous appointment, and adjusts her treatment accordingly. She’s also very kind and compassionate and, most importantly, an excellent massage therapist! She really helped with discomfort in my hips and back and calf cramps.
I have been going to see Liz for 6 years now for remedial massages and I have also been so impressed by her skill at relieving my stress and tension. Liz is always highly professional but manages to combine this with a wonderful warmth and caring nature – I would strongly recommend her!!
Phone: 0415 775 652
Childhood Learning and Speech Pathology is a busy paediatric service located conveniently opposite Top Ryde Shopping Centre on Blaxland Rd.
We are locally qualified and experienced Speech Pathologists with an interest in early intervention, speech, language, stuttering, school-age language and literacy. We see toddlers, preschoolers and early primary school children.
At our service:
- Your child will be seen by an experienced therapist from start to finish.
- This service is operated by therapists with a focus on service quality and outcomes and who have successfully treated children in their area of interest. Consequently, we may refer to another service if treatment is outside the scope and experience of therapists.
- We welcome and respect children and families of all cultural and linguistic backgrounds reflecting the multiracial and multicultural area we work in.
We also have an Occupational Therapist with an interest and experience in helping children with congenital fine motor difficulties.
Phone: 1300 650 494
Address: Suite 5, 120 Blaxland Rd, Top Ryde New South Wales 2113
Welcome to Dental House Gladesville. We understand that you want nothing but the best for your loved ones. Our experienced dentists, Dr Kate Aitken & Dr Amy Dempster, are driven by the same purpose.
To us, dentistry is about more than just teeth. Dentistry is a gateway to your health. It can impact on your airway, sleep, pain, growth and development, and even lead to issues like cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
That is why, at Dental House Gladesville, we are about taking a holistic, patient-focused approach to dental health so you and your family can see the results of your confident smile in your everyday lifestyle.
Our welcoming practice is equipped with the latest dental technologies. We provide preventative dental care in a friendly and caring environment, and we love to help patients who are anxious or nervous about visiting the Dentist.
Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic solutions, functional treatments, implants and orthodontic and early childhood development services.
- Experienced, compassionate and gentle Dentists
- Modern practice with the latest technology
- Thorough examinations including OPG, digital x-ray and video imaging
- Teeth Whitening
- Health Fund Rebate claims using HICAPS
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Gap Free Preventative Dental for Children under 12 (conditions apply)
- Gap Free first appointment for New Patients, including check up, clean and xrays (conditions apply)
- Welcoming and relaxing environment
- Early morning, evening and weekend appointments
- On site parking
- Family appointments welcome
- Online Bookings– visit www.dentalhousegladesville.com.au
Address: 8/8 Wharf Rd, Gladesville
Phone: 9099 0800
At Ryde Road Physiotherapy, we believe in detailed assessment and treatment specific to the individual and their goals. We have a strong manual therapy combined with exercise prescription and self-management approach to our treatment. Our mission is to work in unison with our patients to ensure they receive the highest care possible.
We offer a comprehensive range of services:
A) Women’s health services:
- Incontinence (bladder, bowel), Pelvic Organ Prolapse (pessary fittings)
- Pre and post pregnancy physiotherapy treatments and classes ( incl management of mastitis)
- Education and advice
B) Musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries and conditions
C) Therapeutic, sports, relaxation and pregnancy massage
D) Clinical Pilates classes (individual or small group of 4), Therapeutic Yoga
E) Casting, splinting, and strapping
F) Dry needling, RTUS
Address: Level 1, 6 Ryde Road. Hunters Hill
Be it muscle pain, nerve pain or joint pain, these bodily aches and pains slow you down and stop you from doing the things you enjoy most. We believe that most bodily pains are symptoms of a dysfunctional musculoskeletal system- a consequence of living in a modern world. When we correct the dysfunctions, these daily aches and pains disappear!
Our team includes Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Remedial Massage Therapists, practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine who practice acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, and Clinical Pilates instructors. While the specific approach of each profession and each practitioner may vary, our shared goal is to have you moving pain-free and living life to the full.
At Ryde Natural Health Clinic, we’re equipped to help people from all walks of life – men and women of any age, sports people, babies, children, pregnant women and seniors. For adults, we are your first port-of-call for neck and back pain, sciatica, headaches and migraines, sinusitis and joint pains. For pregnant women visit for assistance with pregnancy-related symptoms such as hip pain and pelvic pain. We assist our senior patients with coordination, balance problems, stress, fatigue and sleeping problems.
Address: 1/22 Blenheim Rd, North Ryde
Phone: 9878 5021
We understand how debilitating it can be when your body isn’t moving the way it is supposed to. Don’t put up with stiffness, pain or dysfunction any longer. At Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy, it is our one and only objective to get you back to being active in your life.
We are a well-established practice located in the heart of Epping, close to public transport and free parking facilities. Our clinic is open during a variety of convenient hours beyond the traditional nine-to-five, is child-friendly and fully air-conditioned.
Our experienced Physiotherapists can provide treatments for issues such as neck and back pain, joint and muscle pain, headaches, pregnancy-related pain, poor posture, arthritis, sports injuries, workers compensation injuries and more!
Unlike most Physiotherapy clinics, we only operate on a one-to-one basis. You won’t find us juggling multiple patients at once, we dedicate 100% of our attention to you.
Our team only use up to date Physiotherapy techniques and evidence-based therapies to achieve optimum results for you in the shortest time possible.
We develop the best treatment and management plans for you, customised to suit your individual needs and issues. We understand that one size does not fit all.
You may have one Physiotherapist, but you have the whole team behind you. We have a team-based environment where we share knowledge, consult on your unique treatment plan and keep everyone up to date on your progress.
So, whether you want to get back to sport, rehabilitate after childbirth or simply stop that dull, nagging ache in your neck, we are here for you.
For all RDM members, we offer gap-free* initial women’s health assessments! Quote RDM18 when you make your appointment.
*Should you not have appropriate extras cover, it is 50% off standard consultations.
Phone: 9869 1970
Address: 5/74 Rawson St, Epping NSW 2121
We are a research based Physiotherapy practice. We specialize in women’s health and pain management. You will be provided with treatments that will assist you achieve your goals.
Phone: 9809 3854
Putney Dental Surgery has been established since 1993 proudly providing caring, friendly and gentle dental care to the families of Ryde and surrounding areas.
Our aim is to create not only beautiful smiles but a healthy overall mouth – teeth, gums and supporting tissues. We believe patients can enjoy the physical and emotional benefits gained from smiles that look their best and function properly for a lifetime.
We strive to have a relaxed gentle atmosphere and strongly believe the patient’s comfort is an important quality of successful dentistry.
We welcome you and your family to our growing Putney dentist practice. We take time to listen and discuss any of your questions or concerns. We will then individualise a treatment plan to give you quality personalised care.
Dr Sushma Patel and associate Dr Bhumika Amin are experienced practitioners and provide a wide range of general dental services ranging from routine preventative care to more comprehensive treatment plans.
Book on line at your convenience www.putneydentalsurgery.com.au
- Experienced Dentists delivering gentle care
- Prompt appointments
- Thorough examination including digital x-ray and video imaging
- Comprehensive planning & consultation
- Use of quality materials ensuring lasting outcomes
- On the spot rebate claims using HICAPS
- Dental treatment for DVA card holders
- Caring and comfortable experience
- On time appointments – we value your time
- We have been awarded full accreditation against the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- We specialize in learning, communication and life skills for adolescents (11-16), young adults (16-18) and adults (18+ years) with Specific Language Impairments, Social skills difficulties, mild to moderate Autism and Intellectual Disabilities and those struggling with accessing a mainstream curriculum
- We provide support to students transitioning from Primary to Secondary School
- We teach basic Life Skills, such as budgeting, social sight vocabulary, form filling, CV writing, interview skills and social skills
- We also provide help with literacy, writing, and attention and listening skills.
- We provide accent modification and English Pronunciation training to Foreign born professionals
- We are registered with Medicare, most major Health Funds and we are in the final stages of our NDIS Registration
Rukiya Stein, M.A. MSPA, CPSP – Director/Speech and Language Pathologist
Kimberlee graduated with an Honours degree from Western Sydney University in 2013. Kimberlee specialises in Early Intervention (Pre-primary) and Primary/High School aged children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD, Developmental Delays and Learning Difficulties. Kimberlee has a mobile practice and provides visits to home, school and daycare/pre-school. Kimberlee provides Comprehensive Evaluations, direct therapy/treatment either individually or in groups, school holiday camps and teaching inservices.
Address: 27 Fennell St, Parramatta
I have been a Naturopath for 17 years and love helping people live a healthier and more fulfilling life. My passion is working with women and their families to feel empowered about their health on all levels—physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. I use herbal medicine, nutrition, iridology, energetic healing and also run workshops called Cool, Calm & Connected.
Address: Balance2health – 283 Victoria Road, Gladesville
Corner 32 Dental is a modern practice that is equipped with the latest dental technologies. We offer a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, as well as more specialised treatments.
Our practice is family oriented and caters for patients of all ages. We are focused on providing preventative dental care in a friendly and caring environment, and especially like to help patients who are anxious or nervous when visiting the dentist.
Phone: (02) 8937 0585
WiSE offers immediate medical care when an accident or emergency requires more than a GP visit, but is considered non-life threatening or unlikely to require admission to hospital.
We anticipate that the privately operated facility, which will operate 10am-10pm, 7 days a week, will become a valued addition to the community based acute care. Staffed only by Emergency Specialists, WiSE also offers Radiology, Pathology and acute follow specialist clinics.
With increasing pressure on the public emergency health system and approximately 70 per cent of presentations to Emergency Departments in NSW not resulting in hospital admission, there exists a clear need for self-contained, community-based specialist emergency medical care. As such, WiSE has been established by Emergency Specialists with an interest in the delivery of emergency medicine outside the hospital environment.
WiSE Specialist Emergency Clinic provides immediate specialist care for but not limited to:
- Minor falls/trips
- Complication lacerations Suspected fractures
- Sporting injuries
- Problems in early pregnancy Fevers – adult and child Cellulitis
- Atypical chest pains
- Suspected DVT/PE
- Workplace injuries
- Vomiting and diarrhoea
- Dental emergencies
- Intractable migraines/headache Mild asthma
The WiSE Clinic will provide initial assessment and treatment of a broad range of medical conditions and injuries, some of which may require admission to hospital or referral to another specialist. In these instances, WiSE doctors will work with local hospitals, ambulance services and/or specialists to optimise patient outcomes. Additionally, health care providers can be assured that patients referred to WiSE for specialist emergency medical care will be rapidly seen by a senior specialist, and the referring doctor will be provided with a comprehensive report on the clinical outcome.