- Phone: 0414690566
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://thecordonykitchen.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thecordonykitchen
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thecordonykitchen
Sydney’s best kept green secret is awaiting discovery.
Only 20 minutes’ drive from the city and a million miles from mayhem, Eden Gardens is a huge oasis hidden away in Macquarie Park, on the edge of Lane Cove National Park. With a lifestyle store, an amazing restaurant, quality plant nursery and a 2.5 acre pleasure garden, Eden Gardens is a great place to hold your next event or get inspired for your own backyard. So don’t drive past, drive in!
There’s a fabulous restaurant and terrace with both indoor and alfresco dining options, a great lifestyle store with the latest homewares and gifts and a garden centre/ nursery packed with a huge range of indoor plants, pots and over 7000 plants, including many rare and unusual species that the most ardent plant hunter with be thrilled to find.
Discover Eden Unearthed, an installation art exhibition held in the gardens throughout spring and summer. The exhibition showcases over 30 artists using plants as plinths and the garden as a gallery
- Phone: 9491 9900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/EdenMacquariePark
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/eden_macquariepark
- Website: www.edengardens.com.au
- Address: 307 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park