I’m just a home cook who has turned my love for cooking for my family and friends and hosting parties into a small business.
I’ve decided to share my love of cooking, food and entertaining!
With the busy lives we lead today, sometimes it is hard to find the time to prepare home-cooked meals. Let me do the hard work for you.
Pasta Mama offers home-cooked Italian food, using only the freshest ingredients, made ready for you to pop into the oven.
Pasta Mama is also an ideal way for you to entertain or host a party.
YAYOI is the largest Japanese Teishoku restaurant chain in Japan, which features set meals that have a healthy, nutritional balance on a single tray. Teishoku includes one soup dish, one main and two sides – each well-balanced, which is why the Japanese use it as the foundation of a healthy diet. YAYOI intends on bringing fresh Japanese cuisine and their excellent service to the Australian market. Among all the YAYOI Japanese Teishoku restaurants, the Chatswood branch is their family-focused store.
Here are the reasons why YAYOI Chatswood is the most family-friendly restaurant in Sydney
- A well-balanced exciting kids meal
- All children under 8 years old receive complimentary Udon exclusive to Yayoi Chatswood on weekdays from 11:30am – 3:00pm
- High-chairs are available for children of a much younger age bracket
- The universal design of the restaurant allows easy access for those with prams and strollers
- All of the meals are nutritionally well-balanced
- Dietary education is promoted to children by the use of colour-in sheets. These colour-in sheets inform children about having a healthy food balance while letting them have fun at the same time
- Exclusive to the Chatswood branch is the 10% off special, available on weekdays from 11:30am – 5:00pm (until the end of May 2018)
Featuring authentic Japanese cuisine served with a mix of traditional ingredients directly sourced from Japan, along with trusted local Australian produce, YAYOI Chatswood bridges both cultures through good food and drink – with a variety of unique sake and wine available for adults as well.
No matter how old, YAYOI Chatswood has something well-balanced to offer for everyone in the family.
Address: 38 Albert Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone: 9419 4993
Mon- Fri 11:30am to 9:00pm (last order 8:30pm)
Sat- Sun 11:00am to 9:00pm (last order 8:30pm)