The Northern Centre is a non-government organisation and registered charity. Our mission is to help grow resilient and thriving communities whilst strengthening individuals. We work collaboratively and confidentially with families and individuals of all ages to support and help build healthy lives.
Our services include:
- Individual and family support through case management, counselling and evidence-based parenting programs.
- Domestic and family violence support; helping individuals and families with practical and emotional support.
- Work with individuals and families to find safe and accessible housing and accommodation.
- Support parents of young children through supported playgroups with our Early Childhood workers.
- Partner with organisations to deliver a Woman’s Legal Clinic with Hunt & Hunt Lawyers, Emergency Relief, Financial Counselling, Group Support and Humanitarian support to new migrants and refugees with Catholic Care, Woodville Alliance, United Way & Indonesian Welfare Association.
All our staff understand the cultural factors that influence their work relationships and practices and the importance in delivering culturally appropriate services. An interpreter can be arranged to communicate with non-English speaking clients if required.
Our facilities and amenities provide access for people with a disability, a safe and supervised space for children’s playgroups, plus childcare with most of our parenting programs.
We provide support across these local government areas: Ryde | St. Ives | Hunters Hill | Lane Cove | North Sydney | Mosman | Willoughby | Ku-Ring-Gai | Hornsby (Epping).
Address: 3-5 Anthony Road, West Ryde
Phone: 9334 0111
Instagram – www.instagram.com/thenortherncentre
Website – www.thenortherncentre.org.au