At PIEX, we develop kids today with the future in mind. We develop 21st-century skills such as creativity, critical thinking, collaboration and communication skills through our STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) program.
These include coding, robotics, engineering and science after school and holiday programs.
Locations: See the full list of schools here
Carlile Swimming has been teaching kids to swim well for 65 years so it’s no surprise Carlile Swimming is recognised as one of the world’s best swim schools. They have established industry-leading teaching techniques that help bring out the best swimmer in each child.
Carlile’s small, personalised lessons allow their teachers to really understand the needs of each child and help build their confidence and skills.
Their aim is to help kids feel safer in and around the water and develop a lifelong love of swimming.
Carlile offers a variety of swim programs for every age and ability:
- Learn To Swim
- Stroke Development
- School Holiday Intensive Programs
Carlile Swimming provides a fun, safe and caring environment for kids to learn to swim well. If you’re ready to try the Carlile difference, contact your local swim school today!
For more information visit our website at www.carlile.com.au
Phone: 9808 3199
Address: 16 Cross Street, Ryde NSW 2112
Delivering results in maths & English for over 35 years! We are proudly different to other tuition services, offering programs tailored to every student, delivered by trained tutors. Call us to book a FREE assessment lesson for your child today.”
- Phone: 9869 4140
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.numberworksnwords.com/au/our-locations/australia/epping
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NumberWorksnWordsEpping
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/numberworksnwords
- Address: Shop 4 / 47 Ryde St, Epping, NSW 2121
Sydney Taekwondo Centre was formed by Vicki and Pino Donofrio, who have been teaching Taekwondo for over 25 years at various martial arts schools. We specialise in kids tuition and a variety group fitness classes, from Taekwondo to Boxing, and from Personal Training to all forms of Pilates. We cater for all levels of fitness, beginners to advanced.
- Address: Unit 11/33 College St, Gladesville
- Phone: 0413 715 867
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/SydneyTaekwondoCentre
- Instagram www.instagram.com/stc_and_vmax
- Website: www.sydneytaekwondocentre.com.au
Parent/carer – imagine a place where you and your children play, sing, giggle, cuddle and dance together to music ~ where special memories are made every week, and powerful learning takes place to last a lifetime. Let your musical adventure begin with Kindermusik.
Centre director/family day care educator – imagine having your music curriculum taken care of by a qualified music teacher, and having extra resource to use during the week with children in your care and connect with their families, and offering an enriched program to your families. Let it begin with Kindermusik @ School.
Kindermusik is the world’s leading and most trusted music and movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and young children, enjoyed by over 1.5 million families in schools and studios in 70+ countries. This is the early childhood music program that My Musical Adventure carefully handpicked for you.
At My Musical Adventure, we believe that everyone is musical and in fact, everyone is born musical. It is never too early or too late to begin your musical journey.
For the budding pianist from school age children to adult, we’ve chosen the Simply Music Piano program for you.
Classes are held at Denistone East, Eastwood, Ryde, and Gladesville
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you get started with bringing music into your child’s heart.
You can get in touch NOW via:
- Phone: 0403 452 238
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mymusicaladventure
- Website: www.mymusicaladventure.com.au
At Motiv8sports Ryde Lane Cove we get kids excited about sport and help them learn about teamwork and sportsmanship in a safe and fun setting. We offer awesome party packages, after school clinics, school programs and of course, the coolest kids’ sports camps on the planet.
Our incredible team of coaches are selected based on their love of sport, using their experience, knowledge and energy to inspire the next generation. All of our coaches have undergone Working With Children checks.
Camps are held every school holidays at St. Joseph’s College, Hunters Hill, with more locations to follow in the near future.
We create events that motivate children to play, where no one sits on the bench and everyone’s treated like a superstar. Check out our events page for an event near you.
- Contact: Kylie Woodward- Director
- Phone: 0414 891 802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.motiv8sports.com.au
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Motiv8sportsRydeLaneCove
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/motiv8sports_rydelanecove
- Address: St. Joseph’s College, Hunters Hills
Stepaside Studios have officially opened their brand new Dance Studios located in the heart of West Ryde!
Now at 9 Graf Avenue (the old ‘Curves Gym’ premises), Stepaside Studios have launched their 3 professional studios fully equipped with sprung dance floors, parent viewing areas & pram-friendly access! Operating for over 10 years, Stepaside Studios offer dance classes for Tiny Tots through to Adults.
They conduct examinations and performance programs & new families receive a week of free dance classes, allowing students to trial classes best suited to them.
Stepaside would love to welcome you into their dance family!
Email email@example.com and mention ‘RDM2020’ to receive a 10% discount.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/stepasidestudios
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/stepasidestudios
- Website: www.stepaside.com.au
NSW Institute of Education and Training is an educational facility offering training and tuition programs for Kindy-Year 12 students.
Our programs are taught by accredited school teachers who have extensive experience in their field.
Our programs include:
- NAPLAN Preparation
- High School Preparation
- Business Studies
- Statistics (High School and University Level)
Free assessments are available for primary students. To book your assessment, please call 0414582876
Location: Suite 801A Level 8 – Rhodes Waterside, 1 Rider Blvd, Rhodes
Hunters Hill Physie is a not-for-profit Club that provides exercise and dance classes to girls and ladies of all abilities aged from 3 years and above.
Founded in 2006 with only 20 members, we have grown significantly over the past 12 years and, under the guidance of our founder Kate O’Sullivan, have cemented our position as one of the top clubs in NSW.
Hunters Hill physie members become part of an extended physie family who dance for fun but are encouraged to work hard to achieve their goals in a supportive and nurturing environment, with members being proud of their association.
If you’re thinking of joining physie or have any questions we would love to hear from you. Please call Kate on 0412 007 204.
Dance Action is a unique and innovative studio with trailblazing programs for boys and girls to engage, challenge and inspire all who attend.
Dance Action’s outstanding boy’s program is delivered to over 150 boys weekly.
The Dance Action community includes a supportive and engaged parenting community, student teachers and mentors, exciting dance events, guest teachers and outstanding dance and acrobatics programs. Classes include Breakdancing, Hip Hop, Boys Technique, Jazz, Lyrical and Acrobatics with embedded core components of building confidence, resilience and positivity.
- Phone: 0412187516
- Email: email@example.com
- Website www.danceaction.com.au
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/danceaction
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/danceaction
- Address: 1-3 Pearson Street, Gladesville
Macquarie Performing Arts (MPA) located in West Ryde offering professional training in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Musical Theatre, Contemporary, Urban and AcroDancer for all ages incorporating our specialised Beginner Adult program in Ballet, Tap and Jazz.
MPA is offering the Reach for the STARS combo dance class! Ages 3-4 years. Friday Mornings 10.00am – 11.00am. A fun early childhood Theatre Dance and Ballet combo class.
Have you ever wanted to dance? Come along and join the Adult Beginner classes. Tuesday evenings: Ballet 7.15pm Tap 8.00pm Jazz 8.45pm.
All our classes promote co-ordination, confidence and physical development. We teach our students the love and enjoyment of dance and we have no greater pleasure in seeing a young child blossom and grow in strength, posture and personality.
We pride ourselves in continually delivering excellent all-round training which has enabled numerous pupils to go on to further their training at The Australian Ballet School, English National Ballet School, New Zealand School of Dance, London Studio Centre and other local Full-Time colleges.
Many of our pupils have gone on to appear in Musical Theatre, Classical Ballet Companies or dance commercially with some of the biggest names in the industry all around the world.
Here at MPA, we have a passion for the art of dance and for helping every student discover their inner dancer. Are you ready to get up and move? Contact us today to learn more about our studio and become part of the MPA family.
Address: 11-13 Rhodes St West Ryde NSW 2114
Get fit, have fun and learn to handle yourself at Arrow.
Our hugely popular kids’ classes start from 3yo and teach them focus and discipline, and sow the seeds for a successful life.
Kids really come out of their shell and develop coordination and leadership skills through confidence – by learning to empower each other to shine.
Adults learn robust martial arts and self-defence skills and make long-lasting friendships by training together. We welcome students of all ages and beginners are especially looked after.
Arrow also offers ladies’ kickboxing and now meditation, to help you reconnect with yourself and cope with the stresses of daily life.
Visit arrowmartialarts.com or get in touch with us via details on this page.
Phone: 0405 599 459
Address: Scout Hall – 72 Agincourt Road, Marsfield
A2 Tutors is a one-on-one tutoring service, in the comfort of your home! Helping students from K-12 strive to achieve their best across all subjects. Give your child a chance to be their best and enrol today!
Eleni offers singing lessons for all levels and ages.
She travels around the area to peoples houses to teach.
Eleni has completed her Diploma of music in performance with 12 years of vocal teaching experience.
She has sung at many different venues overseas and in Australia.
Eleni enjoys teaching and helping students reach their full potential in singing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0404387367
- Website: www.elenisvocalcoaching.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Elenissingingstudio
A range of quality art workshops for children as well as adults.
For children – I offer term long classes where there is the opportunity to experiment with a range of media and week, by week, work towards a major work. The topics chosen are in-depth investigations into the world in which we live and our place in it.
I also offer holiday workshops, again with a variety of themes, where children have a morning of messy, creative fun producing a take-home art piece!
For adults – I offer mixed media art workshops, with a variety of themes, are a wonderful mix of food, wine and art-making, which is a lovely relaxing way to spend an afternoon!
- Phone: 0402484470
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KatesArtCorner
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/kates.art.corner
- Address: Malton Road, North Epping 2121
DO YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO LIKES BALLET, DANCING OR MOVING TO MUSIC?
THEN RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS IS THE PERFECT OUTLET & IT’S AN OLYMPIC SPORT
Rhythmic Gymnastics is a sport that combines gymnastics, ballet and dance with the artistic and skilful use of handheld apparatus. Apparatus includes the rope, hoop, ball, clubs and ribbon.
Participating in a rhythmic gymnastics program promotes strength and flexibility throughout all muscle groups as well as teaching your daughter grace, elegance and how to excel in a team environment.
At Synergy Gymnastics Academy trading as Chatswood North Ryde Rhythmic Gymnastics we offer the following classes:
MINI RHYTHMIC (4-5 YEARS OF AGE)
Mini Rhythmic helps to develop basic movement patterns in a fun, creative and challenging, yet safe environment where young children are exposed to movement and music with ribbons, balls, skipping ropes and hoop.
RECREATIONAL-FOUNDATION 1 & 2 (6-7 YEARS OF AGE)
Recreation – for preparatory school students where the emphasis is on fun and physical fitness and they will develop flexibility, balance, strength and coordination skills.
LEVEL 3-9 OPEN (7+ YEARS OF AGE)
Competitive Levels – students compete for fun at Regional, State and National level as well as for the club.
LEVEL 9-10 + ELITE
For selected gymnasts who display exceptional potential, talent and determination whose goals are to represent Australia and achieve exceptionally high results.
TO BOOK A FREE TRIAL CLASS, CONTACT US NOW! PLUS! MENTION CODE RYDEDISTRICTMUMS TO RECEIVE $10 OFF YOUR FIRST TERM OF FEES!
- Address: North Ryde RSL Youth Centre – Corner of Magdala and Pittwater Road, North Ryde 2113
- Enquiry: Marianna Lendvai
- Phone: 0410 205 771
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/cnrrhythmic
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/synergymnastics_northryde
Trading as Chatswood North Ryde Rhythmic Gymnastics
Tennis World North Ryde is located on Epping Rd adjacent to Delhi Rd. With plenty of on-site parking, our facility offers 8 x Full Sized Tennis Courts, 4 x Mini-Courts, Kiosk and coming in September 2019, 4 x brand new Padel courts.
- Phone: 9888 7466
- Address: 16-18 Epping Rd, North Ryde
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TennisWorldNorthRyde
- Website: www.tennisworldonline.com.au
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/north_ryde_fitness_aquatic
Located in the North Ryde Business Park. Our facility offers a state-of-the art gym, heated outdoor 25m pool as well as a multi-sport court including Soccer, Netball and Volleyball. We are also a Fitness Passport provider.
- Phone: 0477 333 630
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Village Shop H1, 3 Julius Ave, North Ryde
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/nrfa.net.au
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/north_ryde_fitness_aquatic
- Website: www.nrfa.net.au
GymbaROO offers fun educational programs that have been researched for over 30 years to enhance the development of essential motor skills in children and to inform parents of the importance of early childhood development to health, learning and behaviour. The programs are led by trained teachers with specialised equipment and activities to stimulate your child’s physical, psychological and social development.
Best of all, GymbaROO is lots of fun! Children love it and parents love it! Grandparents love it too! There is nothing quite as rewarding as being actively involved in a child’s development – watch them brighten with excitement, participate with enthusiasm and help them experience the joy of learning. Children can dance, sing, climb, swing, tumble and spin their way to a healthy brain and body in readiness for later learning.
Some features of GymbaROO
- Age-appropriate sessions, from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Research-based programs involving both the children and their carers in a safe and fun environment
- GymbaROO trained and professionally qualified instructors
- Specialised equipment, exercise, music, dance, massage
- Weekly 45-60 minutes sessions, parent handouts and home activities.
GymbaROO will assist your child to reach their full potential. At GymbaROO you will learn lots of insights into early childhood development, and have lots of fun with this structured program that lays solid foundations for school years.
Organic, natural development is a thing of the past. “Natural development” no longer occurs in today’s modern society. Children’s key opportunity to move are now limited due to:
- Less open space to explore and move around in
- Safety/Litigation concerns
- Parks with equipment that does not spin, sway or rock
- Lack of tummy time with infants
- Children spending additional time in car seats, capsules, prams, and many baby toys that don’t allow the child to move freely
- Increased screen time – mobile phones, computers, tablets, PlayStations, etc
- Changes in food – more adulterated with additives and more processed
All of these hamper the development of our children.
Just ask around, GymbaROO is highly recommended by many health professionals including Paediatricians, Maternal Health Nurses, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists, Paediatric Osteopaths and Paediatric Chiropractors.
GymbaROO is a 5-year program
The GymbaROO program is designed to assist brain development from birth through to reading and writing. It is sequential, from 6 weeks of age, right through to starting school. Occasionally parents say: ‘we have done GymbaROO’, and they have not understood that they have only completed a tiny part of the program. They have only stimulated the part of the brain that was age-appropriate at the time. It is like building a house from the foundations, and if any part of the house has gaps, there can be problems.
- Phone: 0412108554
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/gymbarooryde
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/gymbaroocentral
- Website link: www.gymbaroocentral.com.au
MultiLit (‘Making Up Lost Time In Literacy’) is a leading provider of effective literacy instruction in Australasia. MultiLit is a research initiative of Macquarie University. Our programs are grounded in scientific evidence-based practice.
MultiLit Literacy Centres are dedicated to working with students who are reading at a level significantly below their peers.
All MultiLit tutors have completed, or will complete, studies in education, psychology, special education, speech pathology or related disciplines. MultiLit tutors receive ongoing and extensive training and mentoring.
Our services include:
- Individual literacy assessments targeting accuracy, fluency, phonemic awareness, vocabulary and comprehension
- One-to-one literacy intervention programs for struggling readers
- Term and holiday programs available for primary and secondary students, including young adults
- Fully online sessions (using Zoom video conferencing)
- InitiaLit decodable Readers for younger readers
- Parent Monitoring Program
- Member of Australian Tutoring Association (ATA)
Phone: 02 9886 6600
Address: Building C, Level 7, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113
JUMP! North Strathfield is a private teaching facility for babies, infants and children up to 13 years to learn to swim. JUMP! provides a clean, modern and private indoor facility which is heated throughout the year. Our service is unique by providing smaller classes which allows the swim instructors to develop positive relationships with both parents and children. Our stroke development lessons cater to school-aged kids whereas our babies classes start from as early as 3 months old and aim at providing water confidence and conditioning at an early age.
- Phone: 0447 299 931
- Email: Northstrathfield@jumpswimschools.com.au
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/jumpswimnorthstrathfield
- Website: www.jumpswimschools.com.au/north-strathfield
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jumpswimnorthstrathfield
- Address: Shop 1, 3 George Street, North Strathfield, NSW 2137
Jungle Buddies is a premium birthday party venue in Sydney, Five Dock, Sydney.
We have a huge play structure for children to explore and play. Whether it be for a party or a play Jungle Buddies has you covered. Plenty of seating in an air-conditioned space, floor to ceiling windows allowing natural light to shine in and a healthy and nutritious menu for you and your little ones.
Jungle Buddies has built a reputation for delivering premium children’s events with a high energy and passionate team, busy families can relax and enjoy being present with their children.
FDA’s junior soccer training programs are designed to create an atmosphere and an environment in practice and competition where players are challenged to be creative and problem solve. The main focus is on player and team development. The development of technically superior football players is at the forefront of our player curriculum. As part of the FDA Football Programs, players at this early age will be part of the most comprehensive player development program in Sydney. The program is designed to foster a passion for the game by creating a fun, learning environment in which young players can master the skills needed to succeed and progress to the next level.
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia’s largest multi-sport and exercise program for preschoolers (aged 1.5–6 years). We have been operating since 2004 in our quest to help all children benefit from sport and physical activity. Today, our physio-designed program is run at approximately 200+ locations across Australia.
- Our program introduces preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills, coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children for school and participation in the broader community.
Each class is run indoors for 45 minutes and we cover five sports each term (taught in two week blocks). Classes are designed to focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component and our program structure is repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
The sports included in the Ready Steady Go Kids program are:
Our program is structured so that we can accept enrolments throughout the term. So, if you have missed the start of a term don’t panic, we might still be able to accommodate your booking. Click here to see class availability in your area. Fees are pro-rated to include only the remaining classes for term.
- Location: ELS Park Hall
- Phone: 1300 766 892
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ReadySteadyGoKids
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/readysteadygokids
- Website: www.readysteadygokids.com.au
Sydney Baby Rhythmics offers a fun recreational program for children aged 3-5 years old.
Classes involve teaching basic fundamentals of Rhythmic Gymnastics, stretching, strength, Ballet, Dance, movement, and coordination. Activities circuits consist of apparatus work including Rope, Hoop, Ball, and Ribbon.
Our aim is to provide a pathway for young children to progress quickly and successfully into Competitive Levels or Development Elite programs around NSW once tuning the age of 6.
McMahon Education is a recently established business that offers private one-to-one and small group tuition to students in all subject areas from Kindergarten to Year 6. The hour length sessions are run by Colleen who has over fifteen years of teaching experience in Sydney schools.
With a passion for fostering confidence and joy for learning, McMahon Education can provide a personalised plan to support, consolidate or extend your child’s knowledge and skills in Numeracy, Literacy and beyond.
If McMahon Education seems right for your child’s needs, hop on the website to view available session times, or feel free to drop Colleen a line.
- Phone: 0422 901 937
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.mcmahoneducation.com
- Address: Pittwater Road, Gladesville NSW
I am a teacher and MSL (Multisensory Structured Language) Educational Specialist who provides teaching sessions for children. Students will be taught explicitly using a structured phonics approach that uses multiple senses simultaneously to teach reading, writing and spelling. Intensive instruction in phonemic awareness, phonics, reading fluency, vocabulary, and reading comprehension strategies are covered in a systematic way.
School readiness, one-to-one weekly and holiday sessions are available. Suitable for all children having difficulties with learning to read and spell. Our approach is evidence-based and is excellent for children with Dyslexia and also ESL.
Contact: Sacha Tabley
Mobile: 0405 342 496
At our BJJ school, we believe in changing lives through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts. You will learn simple and effective self-defence techniques, train in functional fitness, and make life-long friendships. Our fully dedicated school also offers a wide range of programs, private training and yoga.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a grappling style focussing on throws and ground techniques. There is no striking which enables students of all ages to practise the style in a live environment with a considerably lower chance of injury. Kids of all ages enjoy wrestling and grappling and our games enable kids to have fun whilst learning how to deal with contact situations.
Our purpose built facility in Gladesville offers classes six days a week starting from kids ages 3-4 all the way through to teens and adult classes.
- Phone: 0466 389 375
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sjjagladesville
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/sjjagladesville
- Website: www.sjjagladesville.com.au
- Address: 39a College St, Gladesville
Our passion is to provide fun-filled classes, developing creativity and co-ordination across a range of dance styles including Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, Lyrical, combo classes and performance teams.
Whilst focusing on technique, creativity and confidence, each class is challenging and stimulating so as to provide the opportunity for all to access and enjoy dance as much as we do!
Whether you join our family-friendly studio to build confidence or as a start to a professional career in dance, The Dance Hub is where the magic begins and we would love to be a part of your dance journey!
Classes for students aged 2 and up running in Ermington and Melrose Park.
Contact us to book a free trial!
Phone: 0424 171 649
Address: 621 Victoria Road, Ermington
- K-10 English and K-8 maths
- Face-to-face at Wentworth Point office or via Skype
- Post-graduate qualified teacher with a Bachelor of Teaching, Bachelor of Education and a Graduate Diploma in TESOL
- 18 years teaching experience in private and public schools across Sydney and London working as a classroom teacher, gifted and talented teacher, learning support teacher, ESL teacher, Multilit Reading and Reading Recovery teacher
- More than two years experience working at Educational Assessment Australia, UNSW Global, developing world-class assessment resources for NAPLAN, UNSW ICAS tests (English, Mathematics, Computer Skills) and developing an online ESL assessment tool for the Victorian Education Department.
- Writer and reviewer of global maths assessments for 3P Learning, the company behind Mathletics.
BEAM is a tutoring business in Gladesville run by a qualified teacher with over 25 years experience. It was established to provide support and a love of learning for preschoolers (4-6yrs) and Kindergarten – Year 3. BEAM provides children with the opportunity to engage in personalised learning programs based on their individual needs to become successful and confident learners. We offer a diverse range of fun and engaging activities to promote academic and social success.
- Phone: 0413 394 463
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BEAM
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/Beamtutoring
- Website: https://www.beamtutoring.com.au/
- Location: Monash Rd, Gladesville