How to enter
The “Granny Smith Festival Ayam Apple Time” Competition commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 8 October 2018 and closes on 14 October 2018 at 11.59pm.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Promoter is City of Ryde of Binary Centre, Building 0, Level 1, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113.
- Employees, Contractors and Councillors of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the promotion is open to residents of NSW, Australia only.
- Multiple entries per person are not permitted.
- To be eligible, entrants must leave a comment on the competition post on the Ryde District Mums Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/rydedistrictmums/with a description of the creative ways they use to get their kids to eat their apples.
- Participation in the Promotion by completing the above step is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who comment with their entry between 8 and 14 October 2018. No purchase is necessary.
- From the entries, 10 winners will be selected to win Ayam gift packs.
- The winners must pick up their prize pack in person from the Ayam stall at the 2018 Granny Smith Festival.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- This competition is a game of skill, and chance will not determine the prize winners. All valid entries received during the competition period will be judged on their merit by a panel of three City of Ryde staff members, and the entries deemed the best received during the judging period will win the prize.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook by 17 October 2018 and provided with details of how to redeem the prize.
- The prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The prize is subject to any conditions imposed by the supplier.
- If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the prize draw, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will reselect the winning entry.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- City of Ryde and Ryde District Mums will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The Promoter recognises that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
“Participant” means any person who enters the “Granny Smith Festival Ayam Apple Time competition” Competition. “Promoter” means the City of Ryde of Binary Centre, Building 0, Level 1, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113.